• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
A bunch of my 4th grade students went to a WWE house show last night and the two guys they were most excited about? The funkasaraus rex and cm punk.
Cena showed up at the only all night dinner in town and took a bunch of pictures with the waitresses.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Seriously, why are they feeding Kane to the biggest faces in the company right off the hop? Do they hate him so much that they want to kill all momentum he could have possibly had? I mean, if I could see him winning clean, that'd be one thing, but... yeaaaaah.
It's probably what Glenn Jacobs wants. He's going to go out by putting over as many big people as he can.

BTW, they made the flames on Kane's pants darker.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
Seriously, why are they feeding Kane to the biggest faces in the company right off the hop? Do they hate him so much that they want to kill all momentum he could have possibly had? I mean, if I could see him winning clean, that'd be one thing, but... yeaaaaah.

This is actually the second time they're doing it this year.

I can't wait to see Kane fed to Punk.

Kane should be putting over guys right now. Kane vs Orton does nothing for either guy. It's going to be a bad match and Orton gains nothing from beating Kane at Mania. Orton could have been put in that feud with Daniel Bryan for Mania and they could have had Kane put someone good over at Mania like Kofi.

Its a shoehorn match just like Rhodes vs Show. They are "top" guys so they "deserve" to be on the Wrestlemania card.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Haha, boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Izick

BOOOOOOOOO!

zwuVI.png

Cena gets boo'd yet WWE still wants him as a face. Stupid.

He's the number 1 merch seller still especially at live events and after 7 years of going over everyone, there is noone to take his place. WWE is also scared shitless after that failed Austin heel turn to do it again.

The rock says "the people are sick of you"

Cena,, but what do you MEAN?

True..all of the "Earlier todays" were essentially comparing Cena to the Brits, that were constantly shoved in our faces (According to the history lesson).

Rock clearly made his point that people are sick of Cena.

Kyoufu

He's the number 1 merch seller still especially at live events and after 7 years of going over everyone, there is noone to take his place. WWE is also scared shitless after that failed Austin heel turn to do it again.

I guess I'll blame the fans. Stop buying his shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom