• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izick

Yeah definitely needs a different hairstyle or something. Get rid of the feaux hawk and try some facial hair maybe? Maybe tone down the goofy facials and reliance on catch phrases. He's been good when he's done stuff promo wise where he just goes off the cuff like those twitter videos.

But that's how he got the job in the first place!

Was interested in seeing that match.....too bad the entrance was longer than the match itself.

Oh, they want to do this Orton stuff, nvm.

Izick

Wait, what happened to the Cena/Kane feud?

OH LOOK ANOTHER 1 MINUTE MATCH. THAT'S FANTASTIC. THAT'S WHAT I WANTED. HEAVENS FORBID WE ACTUALLY HAVE A MATCH LONGER THAN A MINUTE. THAT WOULD BE TOO MUCH WRESTLING FOR A WRESTLING SHOW.

Striker

"He attacked for no apparent reason!"

this match is at Mania will be for no fucking reason. Put Orton in Mania to put somebody over, not get a meaningless win over Kane.

Seriously, why are they feeding Kane to the biggest faces in the company right off the hop? Do they hate him so much that they want to kill all momentum he could have possibly had? I mean, if I could see him winning clean, that'd be one thing, but... yeaaaaah.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
You can win the title, just don't be a face :)

In all honesty, it's not so much their allegiance of face or heel, it's just that WWE has no idea how to write an interesting face.

They aren't too great at writing heels either (excluding bryan). The only reason Jericho isn't a shitty heel is because he's been written as a shitty cowardly heel with no legitimacy before and knows to avoid it.

Kane should be putting over guys right now. Kane vs Orton does nothing for either guy. It's going to be a bad match and Orton gains nothing from beating Kane at Mania. Orton could have been put in that feud with Daniel Bryan for Mania and they could have had Kane put someone good over at Mania like Kofi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom