• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Cena and creative have to make up a faux pas (writing on wrist), make Rock stutter after getting "owned" or whatever, and have Cena laugh at the Rock while they're talking in order to get him at all over?

Yeah, sounds about right.

Izick

Why am I watching this? Why do I hate myself enough to watch this? Why am I trying to recapture the joy I had watching wrestling 10-15 years ago?

I thought that the WWE was changing with CM Punk, but instead we get a RAW with 20 minutes of wrestling, that's including 2 matches under 1 minute. I hope that they hit a Rock Bottom in ratings tonight, because that was absolute garbage.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
That was a weird end. Cena drinking beer? Celebrating with his family? That was all so dumb. Tired of WWE letting him look better than The Rock. The Rock was the best guy on the mic for years and years and all the sudden he can't match Cena? I'm starting to get tired of it.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
This is not going anywhere. I thought when Cena ethered him last week, it would have been great for the Rock to come in hard and serious. Even smug smiling Cena would have sold it if the Rock smacked his hat off or something.

Going nowhere.

That was such horseshit.

Cena no sells everything, even fucking promo's!

The Rock barely even talked and when he did it was just macho crap.

TheNatural

My Member!
Cena's so fucking annoying, he's being handed it on a silver platter and still can't get over.

Motivational YEAH THE REAL ROCKK YEAHHHH CHEER YEAHH ROCKS MUSIC YEAH I GOT THE REAL ROCK!

Sums up whats so fucking annoying about Cena's character. The whole even if he loses or whatever else he turns into asswipe backpatter talking about how great the match, the feud, or whatever else was and THIS IS THE WWE UNIVERSE AND YEAA.

Shut the fuck up, seriously.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I considered going to this Raw, which would've been my first in like 13 years. I would've been pissed.

Why am I watching this? Why do I hate myself enough to watch this? Why am I trying to recapture the joy I had watching wrestling 10-15 years ago?

I thought that the WWE was changing with CM Punk, but instead we get a RAW with 20 minutes of wrestling, that's including 2 matches under 1 minute. I hope that they hit a Rock Bottom in ratings tonight, because that was absolute garbage.

You should have realized the WWE was never going to change when HHH came out the next night and made himself COO over Vince. He just had to insert himself into that angle. Or the year before when Nexus was a hot angle and went to shit immediately in the weeks after.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Weak promo by Rock. Cena doing good work again. They're at least TRYING to make this work. It won't, but they're trying.

That said, ROCK CONCERT! So much hype!

This is not going anywhere. I thought when Cena ethered him last week, it would have been great for the Rock to come in hard and serious. Even smug smiling Cena would have sold it if the Rock smacked his hat off or something.

Going nowhere.

Problem is we still have a month to go and this feud feels so old and stale already. They will get around to that kind of stuff in two or three weeks, but will anyone care?

The Cena/Rock feud is annoying more than exciting. Someone needs to hit someone already. They're way to close to the edge every in-ring promo to be avoiding physical contact.

UberTag

I considered going to this Raw, which would've been my first in like 13 years. I would've been pissed.
Better to spend the money to watch our Bruins lose another one goal game at the Garden.
Sure, the outcome still sucks but at least you'll get 60 minutes of action and your intelligence won't be insulted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom