• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

vince rehired sable after she tried to sue them only to put her in a romantic angle with her. she wasn't a sympathetic babyface either. she was also a heel

he rehired her to be armcandy on screen for him because she tried to go against his company for sexual harassment
Look, I can't be held responsible that the nuances of sexual harassment, Stockholm syndrome, and the male/female divide are lost on wrasslin' audiences to the point they don't know who to boo.

And she left the company as a face. You know how? By posing in Playboy; more meta narrative on the toxic reality women face in the business.

QBwG7WV.png
LMAO

I bet Charlotte face turns at some point. Have her keep trying to play fair while Sasha keeps screwing her over, then have Dana reunite with Emma and turn on her

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
You know, normally I'm all like fuck Chicago's CM Punk chants, but I'm ok with them fucking up this awful program.

Top Bottom