• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

You know. I'm so sick and fucking tired of "authority figures". This shit is so played out.
IF YOU TIRED OF BULLSHIT

WATCH SMACKDOWN

suge-at-source-awards.jpg

Stephanie is insufferable why can't it be like Smackdown where Shane is around but doesn't make himself the focus. Bryan is pretty much in charge.

Same reason every IC title match at the PPV is a multiman ladder clusterfuck now

They only have one way of paying everyone for being on Mania, and that's if they're all used somehow

And a three or four way is absolutely the logical extension of the story the division has been telling

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
What was with the discount "Right Now" with that promo

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
This booking is literal god damned nonsense.

What is nonsensical about this story?

Banks is very likely manipulating Bayley
Charlotte did get screwed.
Steph wants to force the wedge between Bayley and Sasha by making them fight

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Stephanie is insufferable why can't it be like Smackdown where Shane is around but doesn't make himself the focus. Bryan is pretty much in charge.
Steph isn't doing a match with any of these people

Shane is doing a match with AJ for no reason

Steph isn't doing a match with any of these people

Shane is doing a match with AJ for no reason

Stephanie doesn't have to have a match with any of them. She is above all of them and they have all been put in their place all year long rather than one night at Wrestlemania. But don't worry HHH is going to have his yearly 3 star match at mania for both of them.

Top Bottom