• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I like how there's a whole crew of people that just post "Bayley sucks" every time she does literally anything as though we didn't get the goddamn point six months ago when said people said "Bayley sucks" every time she did literally anything.

Hex

Banned
I would love to see Punk by a ticket to a Chicago Raw or PPV and just watch the chaos as he does absolutely nothing except sit in the audience.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
So why doesn't whichever one needs to lose in order to prevent Charlotte from being in a three-way match just let the other one win?

I don't get why Cole keeps saying Sasha's fighting for her chance to go to Mania. Isn't that next week against Charlotte and if she wins she gets added to the match at Mania? Isn't this just an exhibition match because Steph was pissed off?

I like how there's a whole crew of people that just post "Bayley sucks" every time she does literally anything as though we didn't get the goddamn point six months ago when said people said "Bayley sucks" every time she did literally anything.

Here, here

If anything is getting boring it's this.

I don't get why Cole keeps saying Sasha's fighting for her chance to go to Mania. Isn't that next week against Charlotte and if she wins she gets added to the match at Mania? Isn't this just an exhibition match because Steph was pissed off?

No. Steph overrode Foley. It's if Sasha wins tonight it's a triple threat. If Sasha loses it's Bayley vs Charlotte

Hex

Banned

No , the reality is the "Why isn't Bayley being called up??
"When is Bayley getting called up??"

Gaf turns on everyone.

Stephanie doesn't have to have a match with any of them. She is above all of them and they have all been put in their place all year long rather than one night at Wrestlemania. But don't worry HHH is going to have his yearly 3 star match at mania for both of them.

Steph will make the call and want to go over Ronda any day now

Kusagari

lol Bayley looks like trash.

She needs Sasha to keep interfering to win the title and then loses to Sasha clean even with Charlotte trying to help her.

I can't even begin to imagine how much of a mess a women's division with all four horsewomen would be.

Becky would probably still be doing the job. She's so much better off away from them.

cordy

Banned
If they wanted Bayley to submit then that says everything about how Vince sees her. Ambrose doesn't submit, Cena doesn't submit, Reigns doesn't submit, Bayley however submits.

I mean if you consider part of the story is Sasha thinks Bayley is a weaker opponent... Sasha winning isn't the worst way to continue that story.

Everyone in this division is a heel, even bayley

Don't you get it, Pikma?

and-when-everyone-s-super-o.gif

When everyone's a heel, no one is.

I'd buy it because it implies ignoring NXT and the events happening there which is pretty typical.

Yes because not everyone watches NXT.

So selective canon works

If they wanted Bayley to submit then that says everything about how Vince sees her. Ambrose doesn't submit, Cena doesn't submit, Reigns doesn't submit, Bayley however submits.

So you want a female Reigns/Cena/Ambrose that everyone bitches about because they never lose clean?

Pikma

Banned
Bayley isn't supposed to be an unstoppable force, she's an underdog

cordy

Banned
So you want a female Reigns/Cena/Ambrose that everyone bitches about because they never lose clean?

?

Where did I say anything about what I want? The top babyfaces never submit in matches these days, that's seen as a weakness. That's the whole reason why top faces pass out instead of submit.

Bayley isn't supposed to be an unstoppable force, she's an underdog

That still doesn't throw off what I said.

creatchee

Yes. I long for the days when when people just posted "Roman sucks" every time he does literally anything as though we didn't get the goddamn point six months ago when said people said "Roman sucks" every time he did literally anything.

Top Bottom