• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Sigh, third year in a row I'll end up watching WM specifically to watch Roman get booed. Crowd going to storm the ring if he wins, ahahaha.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
If Roman actually did turn heel by losing to Taker and spearing him instead of getting a rub to pass the torch, it would be such a good moment.

It'd be way more effective if he just squashed Taker and then let everyone know about it for months. And let him be the guy who ends Taker for good.

C6SGU1OXMAEzGfb.jpg

Pikma

Banned
Wrestlemania season is about part timers burying full time talent, unless you're Roman Reigns of course, in that exceptional case they do what they're supposed to, putting you over.

So Braun calls out Roman, Undertaker comes out instead.

This makes Roman mad for....reasons? Now they're having a match at Mania?

This shit is mind numbingly stupid lol.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
WWE legitimately depresses me. I love wrestling so much but this shit actually makes me want to cut my wrists every god damned week and twice a week on PPV weekends.

No, Roman turning heel by beating Taker and "injuring" him so he must retire is a far greater turn
It'd be way more effective if he just squashed Taker and then let everyone know about it for months. And let him be the guy who ends Taker for good.
I'm not sure. Having him actually beat Taker would just bring too much anger over how he still beat Taker at a Wrestlemania even if he turns heel.

UberTag

So Braun calls out Roman, Undertaker comes out instead.

This makes Roman mad for....reasons? Now they're having a match at Mania?

This shit is mind numbingly stupid lol.
They're having a battle over whose yard this is. How riveting!

WWE legitimately depresses me. I love wrestling so much but this shit actually makes me want to cut my wrists every god damned week and twice a week on PPV weekends.
That's a sign that you shouldn't be watching on a regular basis.
Or have any expectations of any kind.

Syder

Braun looked like such a bitch tonight, oh my god.
People laughed when I said he was a joke now. It's like people forget how important looking strong is to wrestlers whose only gimmick is being a strong dude. It's like, why can Roman challenge Taker and not Strowman?

njean777

Why in the fuck would you have Stroman run? like seriously WTF. WWE you built hime up and then he just runs from a 50 year old man.... FFS

Top Bottom