• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

No salvaging Roman as a face after that Match. He just needs to destroy Taker with chair shots, etc. Just embrace it. 10 minutes of a post-match Heel turn.

Absolutely.... like utterly annihilate Taker... Like if for whatever reason they really want Lesnar to be the only one to have ever beaten Taker at Mania then just have Reigns kill Taker post match after Taker offers the handshake....

ghostjoke

Banned
So Mania matches solidified as of tonight...

- Bill Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar (WWE Universal Championship)
- Bayley vs. Sasha Banks vs. Charlotte Flair (WWE Raw Women's Championship)
- Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows vs. The Winner of Next Week's Match Between Enzo & Cass vs. Sheamus & Cesaro (WWE Raw Tag Team Championship)
- Chris Jericho vs. Kevin Owens (WWE United States Championship)
- The Undertaker vs. Roman Reigns ('Who Runs the Yard' Grudge Match)
- Bray Wyatt vs. The Winner of This Week's Match Between Randy Orton & AJ Styles (WWE Championship)
- Triple H vs. Seth Rollins (pending Seth's recovery from his torn MCL)

Am I missing anything? The Cena/Nikki vs. Miz/Maryse match hasn't been officially announced yet. Neither has AJ vs. Shane (obviously). Big Show vs. Shaq is still being negotiated. And, of course, there's the ARMBAR.

WWE sound department vs. the boos, an 8hr ironman match.

Finn will probably turn on Seth, completing the stable

And because everyone liked the first part (Shield vs Evolution), HHH thinks everyone will like the second part, when Creationism (Finn/Joe/Owens) valiantly puts over the reunited Shield, led by the new conqueror god Roman Reigns and Dean (now drafted back to their side)

There really wasn't a WrestleMania challenge from Taker, was there? Corey said that they're in a match, but they just looked at the sign. Did Corey fuck up? I know the match is implied, but typically Roman would challenge Taker next Monday and Taker accepts the following week.

RBH

C6SWeJ7VUAIUbga.jpg:small

Yes

There really wasn't a WrestleMania challenge from Taker, was there? Corey said that they're in a match, but they just looked at the sign. Did Corey fuck up? I know the match is implied, but typically Roman would challenge Taker next Monday and Taker accepts the following week.

Yes the match was basically made tonight.

cordy

Banned
I thought Goldberg was really selling that F5. Then I remembered Goldberg can't sell. He doesn't know how to take a bump and was in pain lol.

The match is happening.

One time the announcement consisted of 10 full minutes of Taker walking out, about to say something, HHH walking out, about to say something, them saying nothing, and them looking at the sign. That was enough, and that was less than what happened here.

Pikma

Banned
Finn will probably turn on Seth, completing the stable

And because everyone liked the first part (Shield vs Evolution), HHH thinks everyone will like the second part, when Creationism (Finn/Joe/Owens) valiantly puts over the reunited Shield, led by the new conqueror god Roman Reigns and Dean (now drafted back to their side)
Finn moves a shit ton of merch, not happening

The match is happening.

One time the announcement consisted of 10 full minutes of Taker walking out, about to say something, HHH walking out, about to say something, them saying nothing, and them looking at the sign. That was enough, and that was less than what happened here.
That sounds awful...And hilarious. It's about time to get a Hoveround.
Were the "Holy Shit"s when Taker appeared supposed to mean "Holy Shit he looks awful"?
"Holy shit he finally made it to the ring."

The swerve should have been that Roman and Taker stare at each other, then stare at the Mania sign, then stare back at each other and start making out.
"Why don't you claim my backyard, big dog?"

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Rick Rude in the HOF
I'm done paying for dentist visits
I finished my M SoO set for my Warlock
Winston got buffed
Ana got nerfed
I saw Io Shirai's butt

It's been a good day

WWE brought him aboard, setting up an expected clash with Reigns, but with a twist. Strowman's involvement leaves open the possibility that a Triple Threat match is on the way. That would be a sure sign Undertaker is on his last legs if WWE doesn't think he can handle a one-on-one contest anymore.

I am impressed at how much wrestling journalism is borderline wrestling fan fiction...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...s-grades-reaction-and-highlights-from-march-6

On what planet did what happened tonight suggest a triple threat match lol.

Mahonay

Banned
WWE legitimately depresses me. I love wrestling so much but this shit actually makes me want to cut my wrists every god damned week and twice a week on PPV weekends.
Stop watching RAW.

Reading the recaps, fucking lol.

THE BATTLE OF THE YARD.

Top Bottom