• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
It'll be funny if Asuka came out right now.

That segment needed some:

KDnPLlZ.gif

gaiadyne

The fact that he didn't mention exactly who's going to be in the match and just said "every available woman" makes me think they are leaving room for Naomi to be in that match

somedevil

The fact that he didn't mention exactly who's going to be in the match and just said "every available woman" makes me think they are leaving room for Naomi to be in that match

Yep and I wonder if Eva Marie will show up or if a NXT women will be in the match.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

It's both that and the fact that Nikki will be pre-disposed and they don't want to say it.

Top Bottom