• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Wagram

Tag team division on Smackdown? What's that?

Apollo Creed on Smack Talkers. He's going to sit there for 10 minutes and smile.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's funny how WWE comes from a Mania in which they had to scramble whatever they could to form a card to a Mania in which there's too much going on.

If their booking wasn't as nonsensical as it always is, this Mania could've had one of the best cards ever.
Honestly if I had never read the sheets months ago about the Mania plans I'd be...95% satisfied with how things have fallen out.

Fox318

It's funny how WWE comes from a Mania in which they had to scramble whatever they could to form a card to a Mania in which there's too much going on.

If their booking wasn't as nonsensical as it always is, this Mania could've had one of the best cards ever.
The only person who could work with taker at this point is AJ.

In that regard I feel sorry for Roman.

dream

I know I've been distraught over the lack of wrestling on this wrestling show, but AJ vs. RKO absolutely should not be a match. This match can headline Summerslam, but doing it now just distracts and detracts from where they need to go. This needs to be 25 minutes of Bray beating down RKO to the point where RKO gets color.

SHOOTDOWN LIVE!

HAHA I LOVE IT MAGGLE!
AU7Amsc.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
dude orton definetely didn't' use the word "slave" JBL

The only person who could work with taker at this point is AJ.

In that regard I feel sorry for Roman.

I really hope that's a squash. Like, seriously, Taker would be tremendously exposed otherwise and a heel Roman with that heat. Imagine the possibilities.

Rimfya

Banned
They fucked up when AA won the titles randomly. Where do they go from there?

I'd say they stumbled into success early and mishandled it ever since. Rhyno and Slater was great. Then they lost and never came back. Then the Uso's looked like interesting heels. Then they dropped that for Survivor Series. Then they had the Wyatt's actually win something and drop it so quickly. AA won them without earning them and have done nothing ever since.

Put the titles on the Revival after Wrestlemania, and then have them hold onto it for months upon months. Build them as monster heels and give the teams in the division something to legit chase after.

Put the titles on the Revival after Wrestlemania, and then have them hold onto it for months upon months. Build them as monster heels and give the teams in the division something to legit chase after.
I wonder if they'll even bring the Revival up since the Australian team is broken down.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
sounds like someone is being murdered in the front row

Top Bottom