• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

We're really doing AJ Styles vs fucking Shane McMahon.

Remember when this was posted on here in December

C0JTU6vXEAADTEW.jpg:large

and the Cena/Taker part was considered more believable

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Uhhh, we're getting a pretty good look at Swann's dick in these trunks...

That's all she'll be doing until another famous African-American celebrity does something crazy. Maybe Solange can punch Ye next time and then she'll actually get a real storyline.
I wish she was treated better. At least she's in tv every week and getting showcased. Didn't they take her off of total divas?

I can't believe "00's Indies Crystallized" Mohawk, Anarchist, Baggy Plaid Pants Arik Cannon wrestled in WWE against Akira Tozawa

Nice punch as always

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Ok, so like, I've noticed lately that Robodasha (and other backstage interviewers) haven't been saying "my guest at this time" which is one of the things that LAWs John Pollock went off on one of his goofball rants on a couple weeks ago. Someone at WWE must be listening...

LiQuid!

Austin with the fuzzy coat instead of his cape. What is this farce?

Top Bottom