• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

cordy

Banned
I wish she was treated better. At least she's in tv every week and getting showcased. Didn't they take her off of total divas?

Yep.

She's a solid hand and she's got a good job so I guess she's ok. I mean she's in a better position than Dana that's for sure.

Bronx-Man

Banned
C6XYhoXWQAAwmCn.jpg
C'mon Invisble Man!

Yep.

She's a solid hand and she's got a good job so I guess she's ok. I mean she's in a better position than Dana that's for sure.

I was looking through title reigns for the divas championship the other day and I realized the only time she held a belt was in 2010. Good for her on managing to keep her job for this long

cordy

Banned
That Pendulum Elbow is one of the goofiest moves since Byron Saxton's first finisher. Yall get mad at Ambrose for the his lariat but this shit looks like a move you'd create in a WWE game.

Who the fuck is Aries? Captain Ginyu?

That Pendulum Elbow is one of the goofiest moves since Byron Saxton's first finisher. Yall get mad at Ambrose for the his lariat but this shit looks like a move you'd create in a WWE game.

He'd be Jeice if anything.

makes sense, since he voiced Jacob Cass on wwe 12.

It will be motn, if they give them enough time of course

I was afraid that they were gonna be thrown off to the pre-show, but after the last back to back Neville title defenses and the Aries' hype, I'm confident they'll have a good spot and time on the card.

Bryan with a quick shoot.

Pikma

Banned
I was afraid that they were gonna be thrown off to the pre-show, but after the last back to back Neville title defenses and the Aries' hype, I'm confident they'll have a good spot and time on the card.

Bryan with a quick shoot.
Yeah, they've been giving Neville a lot of time to shine, you're right.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Are we allowed to talk about pimps in their cribs?

Nekofrog

Banned
All you marks slamming Kendrick were full on fellating him when he pulled out a burning hammer on CWC.

Every last one of you

But especially YOU

Top Bottom