• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Harper vs Wyatt would make more sense. People actually got behind Harper and felt sympathy for him. Orton is a maniacal arsonist and a lot of people are confused about who they should be rooting for now.

Still entertaining stuff but yeah.

cLOUDo

Poor AJ
-No 1 on 1 rematch for the title
-Win a battle Royale for the spot on wrestleMania
-win against Harper (2 times.. Kinda)
And still wasn't enough lol

And Cena just came out and demands a shot for the title
LOL

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Poor AJ
-No 1 on 1 rematch for the title
-Win a battle Royale for the spot on wrestleMania
-win against Harper (2 times.. Kinda)
And still wasn't enough lol

And Cena just came out and demands a shot for the title
LOL

If only the Authority wasn't holding him down. He will have to teach Shane a lesson at Wrestlemania *points at sign*

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
THE NEVILLE LEVEL

Well tuning in to 205 Live was absolutely worth it this week.

njean777

Honestly AJ (storyline wise) is getting fucked hard. I would be pissed also at both Shane and Brian. It makes sense but hopefully AJ has his wresltlemania moment next year. For somebody the age he is to be performing like he does is awesome.

Hex

Banned
Welcome to the real WWE AJ.
That cute little contract clause you had to get a title early? Well that has been paid up and now you are just another victim.

LiQuid!

Cedric got literally cucked and disappeared from 205. This dude got "Please sign Cedric" chants to a standing ovation after his loss to Kota Ibushi during the CWC.

Top Bottom