• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

C6XjAa2VUAEJEuX.jpg:large
Pictured: DM wondering if something is a shoot
Maryse shooting now.

The Mizanin Family aint nothing to fuck with.

The Mizanin Cannons

Anth0ny

That was insane. I can't believe what those guys are allowed to get away with.

it's almost like they're allowed to talk like real people instead having to memorize scripts from the mind of an insane 70 year old man and a bunch of soap opera writers that write for him

That was over a decades worth of shooting. Maryse went IN too. The re-writing history stuff was gold Miz. GOLD

Bryan: Well I wont be here in about a year

LOL

Tall4Life

At the very least, AJ gets the honor of being able to fight the only other man besides Lesnar that beat Undertaker at Wrestlemania.

ReiGun

Imagine if Miz got to say all that in the ring. He eviscerated Cena. His ass would be wrestling on Main Event as soon as tomorrow.

Even had Daniel Bryan too shook to properly respond.

Pikma

Banned
What the fuck are you guys talking about, you've been spending too much time with OwensIsNow and his drug stash

Imagine if Miz got to say all that in the ring. He eviscerated Cena. His ass would be wrestling on Main Event as soon as tomorrow.

Even had Daniel Bryan too shook to properly respond.

I'm surprised they even continue Talking Shoot. Tonights episode was fucking crazy. Bryan basically saying he will leave and wrestle somewhere else when his contract is done.

Jerm411

The Miz just needs his own show where he shoots on every one and everything....holy shit, thought Bryan was going to swing on him legit lol.

I wonder if anyone will get in shit for that. I have to imagine they will. Miz seriously shredded Cena to the point people wiill see him as a babyface.

Pikma

Banned
I wonder what'd happen if an indie company like Evolve booked Bryan once he's free, WWE would probably fucking destroy them

ShadyK54

Sounds like SD(?) (and Talking Smack) was good tonight. Guess that means I'm going to have to catch up on the last three weeks worth of SD, then.

Top Bottom