• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Lol spookyvgothic Ember Moon does the baby face who wants my t-shirt toss into the crowd entrance lol

Just give her cat ears and get this shit over with.

Anyone know why WWE wont put up FCW stuff? I know vide of it exists and it'd be cool to re-watch some of that stuff. I've only seen spatterings of it in different packages.

They don't even have the first year and a half of NXT on the network. They might put it up there at some point, but I wouldn't expect it anytime soon

El-Suave

Ember Moon would make a much better member of Sanity. She doesn't work at all as it is right now and I'm dreading her championship reign.

They don't even have the first year and a half of NXT on the network. They might put it up there at some point, but I wouldn't expect it anytime soon

First 1 1/2 years of NXT were the immediate years following FCW right? So Rollins and E were sitll there?

I'm just mostly curious about so many of the guys now who were previously indie darlings. Wouldn't mind watching some of their progression.

Pikma

Banned
I just feel he's getting nowhere on NXT ever since he got there.
His face run was a disaster, I agree, but I think he has a lot of potential now that he's a heel, the way NXT works he's a feud/match away from getting over. They just need to find the right thing for him.

Of course I'm not saying I trust HHH 100%, just that I still have some hope left.

First 1 1/2 years of NXT were the immediate years following FCW right? So Rollins and E were sitll there?

I'm just mostly curious about so many of the guys now who were previously indie darlings. Wouldn't mind watching some of their progression.

Yeah, that's the part with Rollins, E, pretty much Bos entire championship run, Kassius Ohno, and Corey Graves

Heroman

Banned
zmzcb02banix.jpg

His face run was a disaster, I agree, but I think he has a lot of potential now that he's a heel, the way NXT works he's a feud/match away from getting over. They just need to find the right thing for him.

Of course I'm not saying I trust HHH 100%, just that I still have some hope left.

Yeah, he's getting a grip as a heel, but him continuously losing to Roode, Strong and even fucking Oney Lorcan is not helping.

This is true, he is super charismatic. I just think when he leaves WWE he'll probably go back to cmll rather than NJPW.

I mean, it's probable, but I feel he could do big big things in NJPW. It just feels like a natural environment for him.

You seem to be the only one who shares my hatred for that shit character

At least she tried to be spooky with her creeoy smile and squint and Moon reference... I mean it still sucked but better than the omg thank you so much Mr Regal I won't let you down gee willikers shit she usually does.

I thought Ember Moon was coming in with huge hype? has she been a bust on all fronts?

She just really can't talk.. like Bayley looks like Charlotte in comparison and she has this spooky ring gear and entrance but she drops the gimmick everytime halfway during the entrance to become smikey baby face who slaps hands or throws oyt tshirts and does anime girl poses. It's fucking nonsense

And she's good in ring but she's nott good enough in ring to make up for her utter void of charisma

Ithil

Thing about Ember Moon not being able to talk is her cool look would perfectly serve a mostly silent character, so it's doubly pointless to make her do generic promos.

Thing about Ember Moon not being able to talk is her cool look would perfectly serve a mostly silent character, so it's doubly pointless to make her do generic promos.

Pretty much. If they just committed to her Mortal Kombat looking gimmick and had her not say much, she would probably be fine

Top Bottom