• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Beefy

Ember Moon's character is like two people worked on it. Neither could decide which they liked best so they stuck the spooky shit with the weird happy bouncy anime girl together.

Pikma

Banned
The problem with NXT right now is that no matter how good or bad the writing is most of the roster fucking sucks at cutting promos. I bet that's why Roode is the champ

A stripper gimmick and his inability to speak english at all seem more than enough

I think the first mistake was bringing him in as a babyface, but yeah. Its just seriously disappointing.

What happened to him starting a faction in NXT? Didn't Rush mention that?

I think the first mistake was bringing him in as a babyface, but yeah. Its just seriously disappointing.

What happened to him starting a faction in NXT? Didn't Rush mention that?

I think baby face Andrade could of worked because it's pretty easy to get over at Full Sail if you wrestle well. They just made the mistake of having him go up against fan favorite jobber heel Tye Dillinger in his first two matches and Full Sail got pissed

DMczaf

He is Latino , they can't book Latino wrestlers to saves their lives.

mexicools.jpg

Mexicools+enter.gif

OOStifG.gif

She had an awkward line to recite. That's not trying "mostly silent".

But all she said was I'm winning and the NXT Women's Division is going to enter a new phase...

It was way shorter and more in gimmicm attempting then her usual aww shucks bullshit...

It was something at least... I mean the reality is this woman is a charisma blackhole

Rimfya

Banned
One of the great modern day acts of WWE Synergy is managing to have Percy Watson, David Ortunga and Byron Saxton all play the same character.

Zach

1.) My son, ladyfriend, and I all enjoyed the hour or two of Breath of the Wild we just played. None of us have been grabbed by a Zelda before, and we all want to come back. :O

2.) Check that av, Biggest-Geek-Ever.

shanafan

It's still insane to me that many people watch RAW live.

qMolVuY.jpg

Honesty, watching Fastlane, then Raw, and then Smackdown wasn't difficult or soul-sucking at all.

People binge watch Netflix shows, so what's the difference?

#WrestlingIsBetterAnyways

Ithil

But all she said was I'm winning and the NXT Women's Division is going to enter a new phase...

It was way shorter and more in gimmicm attempting then her usual aww shucks bullshit...

It was something at least... I mean the reality is this woman is a charisma blackhole

Why is she saying "a new phase"? Because her name is Moon?
"I'm Stone Cold Steve Austin and it's about to get chilly! Stay cool!".

Why is she saying "a new phase"? Because her name is Moon?
"I'm Stone Cold Steve Austin and it's about to get chilly! Stay cool!".

Yes and because her wolfie gothic look and the giant moon as her entrance graphic too. Like it's not illogical she just can't deliver it.

Top Bottom