• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Pikma

Banned
I think Jeff Cobb is a saiyan
hbfgdgfgfkvsoa.gif
I don't know what's smaller, the gif or the ring

Go back to wrestling in bingo halls, kid. Leave GWF talk to the professionals.

Tokyo Dome... full creative and character control... GJPW's hottest star,

GWF tried to get me into for the Rumble like the WWE did with AJ Styles (imitators never innovators i say) but I saud I need to beat Gafuchika Okada and get back my GWGP Heavyweight title...

Tokyo Dome... full creative and character control... GJPW's hottest star,

GWF tried to get me into for the Rumble like the WWE did with AJ Styles (imitators never innovators i say) but I saud I need to beat Gafuchika Okada and get back my GWGP Heavyweight title...

GJPW also has me, the original Beef. Not that UK version!

orioto

Good Art™
3mDfnPT.png

Wrestlemania season really puts everything in perspective... Everyone back in the mid-card!

I'm starting to wonder if Jericho doesn't keep his belt at mania actually.

Wrestlemania season really puts everything in perspective... Everyone back in the mid-card!

I'm starting to wonder if Jericho doesn't keep his belt at mania actually.

It really is frustrating.

It isn't just because people we might like won't be featured as much, but the people there ever day look like jabronies and in a few years when Lesnar/Taker/Goldberg/Shane/whoever they dig up can't do it anymore, everyone they have will look like shit.

GJPW also has me, the original Beef. Not that UK version!

Yeah brother we're killing the Tokyo Dome while guys like him think they're big league because they're literal B+ Players with no creative control...

Dude that GWGP Intercontinental title is so yours when you take down Tetsuya Gafto, and I got your back in case LIG shows up *Too Sweets Ya*

GAF Japan Pro Wrestling

Lol they over mic'd the NXT stage so you can hear literal single fan chants and each hand clapping .

This is so bush league lmao.

I feel sorry for Sanity they deserve better then this stupid story with Tye Dillinger and His Amazing Unconnected Friends. So does Tye Dillinger

Anyone know why WWE wont put up FCW stuff? I know vide of it exists and it'd be cool to re-watch some of that stuff. I've only seen spatterings of it in different packages.

Top Bottom