• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

I missed the whole run of TNA and have only seen the odd match here and there (mainly X Division ones).
Is there a good documentary or webseries on it? Would love to see a rundown of the major events rather than just read about them.

Pikma

Banned
TxGJV3O.gif
That was heel Big Show, tho(?)
Ever since that accident, I always carefully analyse those snap powerslams.
Lol so do I and I've never seen anyone even get close to botching it like that idiot did

Jamie OD

how the hell did this Juice get so over in Japan? I honestly had to look up what his name was in NXT cause I forgot

Went into the New Japan dojo and built his way up the card, similar to what Bálor did. If you ask the NXT wrestlers he worked with back then they will tell you he was always this good but the fact was they liked him way more than the fans did.

Recall

how the hell did this Juice get so over in Japan? I honestly had to look up what his name was in NXT cause I forgot

Same way Albert / Giant Bernard did, by being allowed to actually wrestle instead of "pander to the hard camera sports entertainment" bullshit

I guess Shibata will win the cup. Not sure who else is left that I can see getting a title shot. Unless they let Ishii have a go which would be pretty great.

klonere

Banned
I guess Shibata will win the cup. Not sure who else is left that I can see getting a title shot. Unless they let Ishii have a go which would be pretty great.

Ishii beat Okada in the G1 last year, he's due a shot from that and then this victory as well. Shibata winning seems to make sense which is kinda crazy.

Zach

What are you saying, Biggest-Geek-Ever?? And why are you up so early?? And if you're up, shouldn't you be training for our matches??

I am training for our matches!

And by training for our matches, I mean studying early in the morning.

And by studying early in the morning, I mean I've been up for most of the night.

Still debating whether or not to grab tickets for WWE's show at Madison Square Garden this afternoon. We're only here for the weekend, and I'd love to see a show in that venue...

Top Bottom