• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Recall

TODAY IS THE DAY

I GET TO WATCH IBUSHI JUMP OFF A BALCONY

Cf0OPG0.gif

Wow haven't seen Jody Fleisch since 2003. He has been hitting those steroids something hard eh.

Jamie OD

Still debating whether or not to grab tickets for WWE's show at Madison Square Garden this afternoon. We're only here for the weekend, and I'd love to see a show in that venue...

Don't know what the prices are but I would go if they're affordable. Brock Vs Owens sounds interesting to me even if it only lasts a few minutes.

Got that manflu so watching random raws while I feel ill on the couch. July 4 2005. So far they've teased a bad looking diva search segment. Had Hulk Hogan pimp his Hogan is best show and start the beginning of the Shawn Michaels program. Had two male strippers called the heartthrobs nut shot Viscera. Kerwin White cut a heel promo on Maria. Rosie set his arm on fire. This is still hour one.

Never complaining about modern WWE again. It's making for good fever dream nap watching though.

Kind of embarrassed as I remember watching religiously then, I guess maybe smackdown was better?

People over there, what's up
Feel me, stand up, and say what's up!

10576166_1583761371896624_2137834151_n.jpg

Spit hot rhymes, like

People over there what's up
Feel me, stand up and say what's up
What's up
What's up
What's up
What's up
What's up
What's up
What's up
What's up
You can get with this
Or you can get with that
You better get with this
'Cause this is where it's at

I can't find the image right now, but pretend this post has the image of Bo being carried away from NXT

bo-dallas-security2-jpg.jpeg

Bo-Dallas-NXT-Arena-gifs-001.gif

Bo-Dallas-NXT-Arena-gifs-002.gif

Foggy

For fuck sake there's no clean version of the latest Dragon Gate Korakuen AAAHHHHH I've been so good not be spoiled and now it could be another space time continuum before I get to see that show.

Clean version? Did you check the realhero channel on rutube?

So PAX East was awesome but in typical fashion, Boston failed me miserably on Saturday weather wise so now I am sworn enemies with everyone in New England

Edit: OMG THAT HIGH KNEE, Barboza is feast or famine with KOs

At least ROH looks semi-interesting now. Taping spoilers:
Young Bucks/Hardys rematch Mania weekend for the belts: ladder match. Also Cole fired the Bucks from the Bullet Club, and they responded that he's not the leader, Kenny Omega is. So it looks like Omega's debuting for ROH Mania weekend to kick Cole's ass out of the company and Club

Top Bottom