• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Syder

Did someone say Hardcore Bradshaw?
bradshaw.jpg

It's gotta be better than last night's shitfest, it's just got to. EVIL vs. Tana was pretty great and the Yano special is always fun, but man Elgin/Fale and Nagata/Roa were the drizzling shits.

I actually missed last nights show and havent watched it but I saw the (strange) results.

I am looking forward to tonight.

Bring out the gimp.

I'm surprised we haven't gotten a dom-sub tag team yet. Demolition's gear doesn't count.
The Bashams with "Shaniqua"? They should've had a gimp.

It's a matter of how they present the content - they don't use any imagination, just throw all the archive stuff up on there. The most obvious way to get people watching the archive stuff would be to provide context - have a series where WWE superstars talk about their favourite old school matches. A casual viewer almost certainly won't randomly decide to watch some WCCW or Mid-South, but they'd probably be far more likely to watch a special with someone like Stone Cold introducing and providing context for his favourite matches from that era.
Pretty much, I don't really give a shit about old WWE shows I've already seen. If they provided some incentive, like insight or something I might consider it.

I almost died laughing at that ending.
"I'm your boy, giddy up!"
"What the hell is this?"
"I'm Jimmy Wang Yang."
"No, I'm Jimmy Wang Yang. You're supposed to be Shannon Moore."
"I'm Jimmy Wang Yang, you're Shannon Moore."
"No! I don't wanna be Shannon Moore! Shannon Moore doesn't wanna be Shannon Moore!"

This just reminded me of CM Punk killing Shannon Moore's WWE career/gimmick.

Itami is Cruiserweight bound, guys, come on, he has no future in a main roster.

I'll be surprised if he isn't called up after Aries gets the belt.

Itami vs anything would be fire as long has he can actually endure the program. I'd mark out during a feud ending match solely for the fact he made it that far.

Top Bottom