• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Zach

Almost all of the tension in the WWF locker room that caused Bret to leave and make the work environment near impossible for talent to rise up was because of HBK and HHH banding together. HBK refusing to job and coming in as junkie every week must have made the workplace fucking impossible to manage.

It HBK is around in 1998-2001 Rock would have never gotten a push.

Yeah, sounds about right.

And cause it wouldn't be WCPW without Russo, double dq fuck finish!

And out comes Blampied to crack jokes and run down the heel faction 👍👍

Zach

I was listening to some of the Jim Rosscast with Theodore R. Long this morn and Teddy said he'd never seen The Undertaker be mean to anyone. First of all, what about the "Mean" Mark gimmick, kid?? And secondively, I thought Undertako was Mr. Tough Guy Shooter Extreme. Sounds like that mild-mannered bookworm's never even sniffed a scrap. Pbbt.

I was listening to some of the Jim Rosscast with Theodore R. Long this morn and Teddy said he'd never seen The Undertaker be mean to anyone. First of all, what about the "Mean" Mark gimmick, kid?? And secondively, I thought Undertako was Mr. Tough Guy Shooter Extreme. Sounds like that mild-mannered bookworm's never even sniffed a scrap. Pbbt.
So long as it isn't related to wrestlers court, Taker seems like a chill dude.

klonere

Banned
I am happy to report that Matt Riddle is getting on this high knee spam madness and is already very good at it.

Updated rankings for best high knee in the biz

1. Kenny Omega
2. Kento Miyahara
3. Naomichi Marufuji
4. Matt Riddle

Start adopting high knees into your offense today and instantly become one of my favorite wrestlers!

Almost all of the tension in the WWF locker room that caused Bret to leave and make the work environment near impossible for talent to rise up was because of HBK and HHH banding together. HBK refusing to job and coming in as junkie every week must have made the workplace fucking impossible to manage.

It HBK is around in 1998-2001 Rock would have never gotten a push.
If HBK is around in '98 onward, he'd be dead of an overdose by mid 2000.

Pikma

Banned
Ryback said some things

I watched the entire Fastlane Pay Per View. I don’t have anything bad to say. They put the championship on Bill Goldberg and I don’t think he has wrestled that long since he has been there and I don’t think he has to. He looks physically very impressive, but you can just tell he is an older human being, and anybody who tries to deny that is being ridiculous. I think he has done a phenomenal job in being Goldberg still to the best of his abilities, and surely they have done a good job with him. I’m happy for him and all that going on, but part of me still looks at that and is like, come on guys, is part of this because I left? Why wasn’t he brought in when I was there for the last 5 years when that was the match that would have made absolute sense? I’m raising that point because I left and I really think it’s all a game. I look and part of me believes it is because McMahon brought him in in spite of me. The marks who disagree just don’t get it, but I’m bringing up a point, raising a question. Just like when I wrote the blog just when I left WWE about equal pay, not stating, but yet people will read it and say that he is demanding equal pay for all wrestlers, but I never said that, I had a clear question mark after raising a question and to have a conversation, but when you are dealing with a bunch of idiots that is what happens. I don’t think they are going to put a lot of time in their match—from a bell to bell physical standpoint, I don’t see that being the case. If they would have done it, they would have done so with Kevin Owens. There will be some shenanigans to switch that title over back to Brock Lesnar.
Read more at http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/815...reigns-heel-turn-and-more#J3cdfkHqmqWWp4zj.99

RBH

RBH

I'm re-watching Sting's speech from last year's Hall of Fame.

Forgot how crazy it was that he actually mentioned Joker Sting in his speech.

I wonder if he is trying to build a 'Ryback is a crwzy person on the internet who says batshit things' persona.

Otherwise he is deluaional as fuxk. I doubt anyone at WWE gives any shits what he is doing.
Ryback's probably like, "well guys that shit on them hard they bring back and use good. Maybe it'll work for me too!"

Top Bottom