• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Zach

Whoa whoa whoa. I didn't lose, okay? NeoGAF Vince McMahon ate that pin, brother. My shoulders were never pinned to the mat, duuude.

Breaking news!

jackswagger_1920x1080--91f1af09a555434188a1896ba1ed1187.jpg

http://www.wwe.com/article/jack-swagger-released?sf62055390=1

stopnocomeback.gif

Fox318

I legitimately feel sorry for reigns.

He's improved in the ring but he's asked to work a shit gimmick with trash booking and try and carry somebody like taker at this point.

I was not a fan of him in the beginning but at this point his creative is making his job near impossible.

GWF 50:OwensIsWAR
1st match: War Games match. Participants randomized.
2nd match: War Games match. Participants randomized.
3rd match. War games winner #1 vs war games winner #2
MAIN EVENT: OwensIsNow vs winner of Tourney
Zach

Zach

WarGames mixed with Battle Bowl: The Lethal Lottery? Might as well add a dash of Brawl for All in there, OwensIsNow.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Putting Reigns over Undertaker is the probably Vince's worst idea in the history of mankind if he actually goes through with it.

Like it's going to be an utter fucking bloodbath - you can't put the guy the fans hate who is a face against the most popular wrestler of all fucking time at his signature event and expect it to go well.

Kaladin

You almost have to turn Roman heel to make this match have some kind of meaning going forward. Otherwise, the next night on Raw it won't matter whether Roman wins or not, he'll still be the big dog always near the top of the Raw card.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
You almost have to turn Roman heel to make this match have some kind of meaning going forward. Otherwise, the next night on Raw it won't matter whether Roman wins or not, he'll still be the big dog always near the top of the Raw card.

The rumor is that Roman is turning heel

Also, the rumor is that Roman is not turning heel

so IDK

Kaladin

The rumor is that Roman is turning heel

Also, the rumor is that Roman is not turning heel

so IDK

If you don't, how does this match matter to Roman going forward? Taker isn't on the roster regularly so it's not like a continued program is there. He'll just keep on doing what he always does.

Tag titles better go on last or my respect for this league -- which was once the pinnacle of faux faux sports -- is out the window down the street and into the Arkansas River, Jack.

I'm winning the B+ belt and making it the biggest thing on GWF, of course I have to be the main event.

Top Bottom