• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Bronx-Man

Banned
Pac over nwa
Doggystyle over Chronic
Eminem over Kanye
Wwe_783264_5487970.gif

What do they chat about?

Rosenberg sits there representing the fans for 45 min getting yelled at by JBL and Paul Heyman. He brings up problems that everyone brings up about the product and JBL/Paul Heyman talk over him basically saying FUCK YOU your wrong, your stupid for even watching.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
If this New Day segment is a preview of what to expect at Mania I'm actually just done.

Beefy

Rosenberg sits there representing the fans for 45 min getting yelled at by JBL and Paul Heyman. He brings up problems that everyone brings up about the product and JBL/Paul Heyman talk over him basically saying FUCK YOU your wrong, your stupid for even watching.

Sounds worth watching...

orioto

Good Art™
It started normal time. We're an hour into the show. They opened with Lesnar and Heyman

What ? Wait.. there was a time shift or something ? it's starting at 2pm with the time delay in france normally.

I checked it seems the delay between France and America is now one hour less, not sure how does that work..

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
He's already like 7 years older than Andre was at WM3. Considering how Andre could already barely move at that point, that Show is still an active wrestler is kind of amazing.

Yeah it's mind blowing really. Just seeing him next to Big E puts into perspective how fucking huge he really is. I prefer the dude as a face too.

Top Bottom