• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

somedevil

Well this is happening:

C61quRTWoAEaxrN.jpg

Pikma

Banned
...then maybe they shouldn't be on Raw.

Aries hasn't done anything. Neville is generic as fuck.
generic as fuck.
What the fuck are you talking about😂

Also, it doesn't take more than 5 seconds to google Aries and realize that he literally just came back from a 6 month injury, so I don't know what "he hasn't done anything" is even supposed to mean.

orioto

Good Art™
I mean you were right about the tag team but they separated Owens and Jericho for literally the entire match and the crowd is hot for it.

Seriously think again about the Festival of Friendship and see where we are now.. Midcard opener for raw, no story, no promo, this is not how you book a "story" feud. This is now a light midcard match for WM.

Also Owens had his big "i'm my own man now" reveal to now be random friend with Joe 3 weeks later.

As much as I don't care about Lesnar vs Goldberg, at least there's been some kind of long term build and a "story" to pull it along.

I could not care less about a Roman vs Undertaker match. "WHO OWNS DA YARD" is like, the most flimsy premise for this match it hurts my soul.

Yes, I'm aware the RR defeat was supposed to be the start of it all, but shit, man.

Seriously think again about the Festival of Friendship and see where we are now.. Midcard opener for raw, no story, no promo, this is not how you book a "story" feud. This is now a light midcard match for WM.

He just had a long promo before the match... do you actually watch?

Was half expecting the return of stompy dropkick Demon during that beatdown.

Oh also don't expect to see Kane around for a while

He's running for office AND doing his insurance business

in case you were wondering #WhereIsKane
Oh this stings, Big Show will have to carry the torch into mania.

N70D83n.gif

Sanjuro

What the fuck are you talking about😂

Also, it doesn't take more than 5 seconds to google Aries and realize that he literally just came back from a 6 month injury, so I don't know what "he hasn't done anything" is even supposed to mean.

He has just been on commentary mostly.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
I could not care less about a Roman vs Undertaker match. "WHO OWNS DA YARD" is like, the most flimsy premise for this match it hurts my soul.

Yes, I'm aware the RR defeat was supposed to be the start of it all, but shit, man.

Yeah it's fucking stupid and I don't even hate Reigns that much.

Top Bottom