• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Wwe_783264_5487970.gif
Lol

Stop using cuppa haters with no context ARRRGGHH!

Yeah it's mind blowing really. Just seeing him next to Big E puts into perspective how fucking huge he really is. I prefer the dude as a face too.

Big Show is a rare case where I really think he's been noticeably stronger as a face throughout his career and considering he's a giant and all that's pretty god going.
Jolly giant>Grumpy giant

Writing full promos for them every week is the worst. Every week they say the worst shit. They need this just for PPV's. The usual entrance shtick for weekly show stuff and shit.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Merch plug? Check.

Sports references? Check.

People need to realize that watching Raw is like watching an episode of Sailor Moon. Half the episode is taken up by reused animation just to fill time cause it's cheap and there's literally a zillion episodes of it.

RBH

Cass' promo style still reminds of someone reading Hooked on Phonics for the first time.

But it works for him and his character to be the slow-talking hoss in conjunction with Enzo's quick barbs. I like that he actually enunciates when he's on the mic. That's more than I can say for a lot of the guys/gals on the roster who mumble their way through promos.

Top Bottom