• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Skatterd

RB101.jpg

I see Goldberg got his title run shirt.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I got worked pretty good during all that. Literally 10 good minutes during a 3.25 hour episode of Raw.

gun_haver

they caught rollins saying 'i'm okay' to the refs surrounding him at the end there so they were probably being cautious? although not that cautious, every single move there had something to do with rollins' knees.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I can't be the only one that finds it weird as fuck that Finn Balor is not only cleared to wrestle, he's actually wrestling on house shows

but he's not on Mania or returning in the big ratings bump up towards mania because ????

They want people to boo HHH.

If Reigns came out they'd start cheering HHH like last year.

Don't worry I was being sarcastic, I don't actually want Reigns to come out lol imagine that

I can't be the only one that finds it weird as fuck that Finn Balor is not only cleared to wrestle, he's actually wrestling on house shows

but he's not on Mania or returning in the big ratings bump up towards mania because ????

Don't worry I was being sarcastic, I don't actually want Reigns to come out lol imagine that

It's probably gonna be him and Samoa.

njean777

Why ruin a return, I like HHH but fuck that was a very bad return and the POPs for Rollins were insane.... Why ruin that? I just don't get it. I hope I am proven wrong in the end. At least have Foley do something, one low blow takes him out? I don't fucking think so...

Cause he's a boring as fuck vanilla midget

Finn's being kept for post-Mania because HHH has gotta feud with him too.

Also never forget uber babyface Seth Rollins threatened to beat up HHH and Stephanie's kids.

They'll probably save him for the Raw after Mania or give him a stupid spot at the show.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Finn's being kept for post-Mania because HHH has gotta feud with him too.

Also never forget uber babyface Seth Rollins threatened to beat up HHH and Stephanie's kids.

I'm pretty sure he will be on the show in some capacity. They're not going to take a main eventing babyface and hold him for post mania because why would you do that

Granted I said that about Seth at RR.

UberTag

Raw After Mania will be the Balor Valor Hour.
Smackdown After Mania will be the Strong Style Smackdown Coronation. (Nakamura's a King too, you guys.)

Top Bottom