• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Syder

Why ruin a return, I like HHH but fuck that was a very bad return and the POPs for Rollins were insane.... Why ruin that? I just don't get it. I hope I am proven wrong in the end. At least have Foley do something, one low blow takes him out? I don't fucking think so...
That wasn't any normal lowblow, that was Stephanie's finisher, The Emasculator™

The most protected finisher in the business

somedevil

Why ruin a return, I like HHH but fuck that was a very bad return and the POPs for Rollins were insane.... Why ruin that? I just don't get it. I hope I am proven wrong in the end. At least have Foley do something, one low blow takes him out? I don't fucking think so...

Foley needs hip replacement surgery. He is not going to take a bump. They came up with the best option.

ReiGun

Y'all watching "Fuck You We Got Your Money: The Show" on the Network or nah?

Monkey?
picard.png

Glad I wasn't the only one a little triggered.

It's really strange they haven't brought Finn back yet, especially if Meltzer is right that he's having a match at WM. Him in the battle royal doesn't make sense (that's Braun's match), so why give yourself a two week build for him? I'm still assuming he'll be with Joe, since he doesn't have a spot either.

JBL saying they need nostalgia part timers to keep interest in the company, buries all current talent in process

I missed this show. Imagine thinking WWE liked their audience, now imagine a platform where they can tell you how much they really really really don't like them

It's really strange they haven't brought Finn back yet, especially if Meltzer is right that he's having a match at WM. Him in the battle royal doesn't make sense (that's Braun's match), so why give yourself a two week build for him? I'm still assuming he'll be with Joe, since he doesn't have a spot either.

The idea of a tag match has been brought up with Joe/Trips and Rollins/Finn. That way Rollins can have his match but not be able to go for a full 20 minutes because of his knee.

They've been doing the same thing with Emma for 3 months now. I don't understand the logic behind it.

Emma's a character issue, Finn's coming back from injury.

Holy shit, I'm watching the Goto vs Naito from the NJC (it's free on their YT channel), Goto's ushigoroshi from the rope, jesus.

Syder

Emma's a character issue, Finn's coming back from injury.
So was Emma. She got back from her injury, started doing houseshows 3 months ago (wrestling as Heel Emma) and hasn't been in a ring on TV since. This whole transformation delay is just an excuse for not being able to come up with a storyline.

Top Bottom