• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

When Brock buried the business, you could see Stone Cold's heart break like Ralph

Steve-"What's your favorite Wrestlemania moment?"

Brock- "Who gives a fuck?"

Steve-
635854812468779583-1868306040_tumblr_m42qlwcNwm1qigabe.gif

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
JBL is way better on this show than he is on commentary.

So was Emma. She got back from her injury, started doing houseshows 3 months ago (wrestling as Heel Emma) and hasn't been in a ring on TV since. This whole transformation delay is just an excuse for not being able to come up with a storyline.

That's what I said, Finn doesn't have a character issue, he'll be inserted into Mania with no actual program, so I guess they're delaying his return to run with as a thing on the show.

njean777

I would buy that shirt if it didn't have the atrocious WWE logo on it. Why do they do that at all? at least let me clip it off...

I don't mind that. I just hate how Seth Rollins' logo is his initials overlaying each other to look like a scope, Ambrose's is his overlaying with a 'crazy' scrawl, Roman's is a normal R besides a reverse R, Owens is KO, Sami Zayn is SZ.
I think the bigger concern is that it resembles the white pride world wide logo.

Syder

That's what I said, Finn doesn't have a character issue, he'll be inserted into Mania with no actual program, so I guess they're delaying his return to run with as a thing on the show.
Both returns, or lack thereof, show that they don't know what to do with anyone or anything. Sami, Joe and Finn have nothing to do 3 weeks out from Mania and the RAW Women's roster is thinner than wet toilet paper. Either the Mania card is going to be stacked with cobbled together matches with no heat or the Memorial Battle Royal is going to have these talented guys in it.
KuGsj.gif

After Mania, Emma should feud with Charlotte for Dana Brooke's services for a while to keep Charlotte out of the title scene.

Just got home from raw and I gotta say the Joe was hot tonight I dunno how it came across on tv but Jericho and hbk had the biggest pops of the night.

"fuck the 12 people that read the wrestling observer it's shit" - jbl 2017

"fuck this kayfabe show wrestling is goddamn fake" - jbl 2017

Well hey, guess it's finally nice to have confirmation that Blue's a gimmick. How you doing JBL, did you really think you could hide among us forever? What's your favorite console, while we have you here, and why is it the Ngage

"fuck the 12 people that read the wrestling observer it's shit" - jbl 2017

"fuck this kayfabe show wrestling is goddamn fake" - jbl 2017

Well hey, guess it's finally nice to have confirmation that Blue's a gimmick. How you doing JBL, did you really think you could hide among us forever? What's your favorite console, while we have you here, and why is it the Ngage

JBL is on that show? Well, not watching it now. There's only one place for real shoots in WWE and it airs tomorrow.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
lol That one and the Brock one I think broke poor Steve.

Steve just wants to get his IPA over

Not even kidding, there's a reason he brought tallboy cans of it to WM last year when they literally didn't even do cans. They bought a canning line to get Steve to open cans at WM. He also positioned every can he opened label-front to the camera.

Top Bottom