• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

why are video game personalities and video game culture suddenly even more racist than fucking pro wrestling

people leaping to defend "WE MUST PROTECT THE GENE POOL" motherfuckers. how did it get this. how?

Pls let my boy Northernlion stay good.

But yeah, Trump's definitely emboldened a lot of these shitbirds to come out the woodwork.

real talk, we're honestly not expecting AJ to lose to Shane right? I mean its bad enough the match exists. Im being completely serious here, I have been assuming the win, and with little effort, was a given?

It's probably gonna be a no holds barred or some gimmicky shit that will allow Shane to do some weird spot and that's it, it's probably gonna be a squash, not as bad as last year's tho.

I fully expect Senran Kagura

Nah, Gal Gun
Women's Revolution in full swing!

Goldeneye, slaps only.
image.php

I liked this

So I've totally come to the conclusion that video game youtubers are TNA to the Game journalists WWE...

In as much as they all think the big site are their direct competition and the big sites are like whatever if one of you is any good feel free to come work for us or don't... whatever.

slabrock

Banned
So I've totally come to the conclusion that video game youtubers are TNA to the Game journalists WWE...

In as much as they all think the big site are their direct competition and the big sites are like whatever if one of you is any good feel free to come work for us or don't... whatever.

in light of that one youtube video of Kevin Owens video game youtubers are closer to PWG

GREEN RANGER HYPE GO ON THE TWITCH STREAM.

Oh shit Red and Green are going to work themselves into a shoot in this martial arts tournament.

why are video game personalities and video game culture suddenly even more racist than fucking pro wrestling

people leaping to defend "WE MUST PROTECT THE GENE POOL" motherfuckers. how did it get this. how?

Youtubers getting worked into a shoot. Which is the next to fall.

Foggy

I mean...I guess. A lot of the super-hyped Japanese matches people lose their shit over look like matches where someone's eventually going to actually die.

They definitely gain notoriety but they're not always like that. Besides, it's not like Nak is shambling around like a mummy in central Florida and homeboy had some stiff matches in Japan. Many great Japanese matches, particularly with Dragon Gate, have an incredible rhythm to them. Honestly most wrestling outside of TNA and WWE make them look like they're wrestling in a pool. The trait that sticks out in my mind with the "WWE style" is slow. And slow matches that are uninspired, which frankly a lot of WWE matches are out of necessity or talent level, is just the worst.

That's why I have very little faith that Haitch can turn things around when VKM passes. Everything from presentation to booking to wrestling quality is rendered impotent by their business model. They're too big to fail, but too big to evolve.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
People also wrongly assume that NJPW is flush with cash and or they went a ton of non Japanese wrestlers on the roster.

Outside of the top few guys NJPW doesn't really pay big money.

Pikma

Banned
People also wrongly assume that NJPW is flush with cash and or they went a ton of non Japanese wrestlers on the roster.

Outside of the top few guys NJPW doesn't really pay big money.
These people wouldn't do it for the money though, they'd do it for glory, fame and sticking it to Vince for not pushing them when they asked for a push, Juice Robinson and Dusty Rhodes' son did it, why couldn't they

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
They need to stop shouting OPPORTUNITY while booking AJ with Shane

Top Bottom