• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Velcro Fly

I hope this whole angle isn't leading to John and Nikki getting engaged and then Total Bellas shifting to an engagement/wedding phase.

Wagram

Really hope Angle v Styles becomes a thing. Could be something special since unlike Oldberg v. Lesnar it's two incredible wrestling athletes.

Matches we aren't getting that have been teased in the past few weeks to months

Strowman vs Undertaker
Bryan vs Miz
Cena vs Undertaker
Road Dogg vs AJ Styles
Micheal Hayes vs AJ Styles

gun_haver

can angle actually still properly go? i'm sure he will be somewhat diminished but how's he been looking the past year or so? haven't seen any of his matches except one when he was apparently injured and felt bad about it after the match - some uk show, i forget the name.

Syder

can angle actually still properly go? i'm sure he will be somewhat diminished but how's he been looking the past year or so? haven't seen any of his matches except one when he was apparently injured and felt bad about it after the match - some uk show, i forget the name.
Yes, he can still very much go. I cringe at what state he's going to be in in 20 years though.

Bronx-Man

Banned
"Tonight, WWE celebrates Women's History Month by showing that time one of our Hall of Famers was forced to beg and bark on all fours on national television by her employer"

Top Bottom