• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Bronx-Man

Banned
Dont you mean triple h vs undertaker?

3hfail.gif

I struggle to imagine a world where mania 27 is stronger than 33, I know some folks are down on the card this year but come on, 27 was the absolute drizzling shits.

Are people really forgetting that we come from a year that gave us, no hyperbole, probably a Top 3 contender for worst WM ever.

And y'all talking about 27?! Smh.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I struggle to imagine a world where mania 27 is stronger than 33, I know some folks are down on the card this year but come on, 27 was the absolute drizzling shits.

The card is great. People are shitting on it for three reasons.

1. They learned about it months ago from the sheetz ruining any of the interesting surprises like Randy Orton and Bray winning big.
2. They don't like Shane.
3. They don't like part timers in general.

Years of alcohol and painkiller abuse. I mean, he was up to 40 a day on pills. His liver is most likely in horrible shape.

He once wrestled with/avoided surgery for a tumor in his neck for a year until it finally grew to/started pressing down on a nerve and was causing lost feeling in his arms. I'm absolutely surprised Kurt's still alive today, and I'm positive most doctors he's ever seen feel the same way

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
All of my smark microaggressions filtering thru AJ right now.

The card is great. People are shitting on it for three reasons.

1. They learned about it months ago from the sheetz ruining any of the interesting surprises like Randy Orton and Bray winning big.
2. They don't like Shane.
3. They don't like part timers in general.

to hell with those people i enjoy seeing Taker, Brock, HHH every year at mania and im super excited for Lesnar vs Goldberg i cant wait for another Lesnar title run.

Top Bottom