• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Finley for Shane's proxy at mania

Really though, there's potential for this mania match to be a fun HBK vs Vince style bout.

The card is great. People are shitting on it for three reasons.

1. They learned about it months ago from the sheetz ruining any of the interesting surprises like Randy Orton and Bray winning big.
2. They don't like Shane.
3. They don't like part timers in general.

No lies detected.

Reports are coming in that AJ Styles has "heat" in the back with management

Sources say the "heat" may be a result of the parking garage beatdown on commissioner Shane McMahon

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I like how neither the cameraman or Renee warned Shane that AJ was planning to jump him

The ultimate thrillride just went off the tracks brother

76089524.jpg

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I know I shouldn't be mad at this, but fuck it, I mad. When this shit was floated as a match at WM, nobody wanted to see it at all. Its a complete waste of a great talent who only has so many years left, and this is what we get.

I have nothing against Shane, he's been in some solid matches before, but I don't need to see him wrestle Styles simple to put himself over the talent and to give them a flimsy excuse to move Styles to RAW because thats what this is really about.

And they couldn't even give the match a decent or logical build either. This is stupid

Top Bottom