• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Rimfya

Banned
It's kind of nice that the WWE Championship match is the actual main event of the show. If you notice, they've specifically billed the Orton vs Bray match as the only main event. They say it constantly. None of the ridiculous "third of our four main event" crap.

Not that this is certain proof, but it's also listed on the top of the card preview on WWE.com.

Current promo image on wwenetwork.com

57620_NET_PROMO_WM33_Desktop.jpg

What...
I don't get it, if that was Kane or Taker there would be lightning bolts, fireballs, SOMETHING

This is why Bray just can't fill that void for me, if they're gonna give me a segment of him inheriting supernatural power then go all the way with it no matter how stupid

For what its worth I'm really enjoying the Bray/Orton stuff in all aspects except in-ring. Could not care less.

Just wish they'd go even further with the stupid. When Bray was rubbing the ashes on himself and laughing have the pyro and shit freaking out in the stadium. Something. Just show how "powerful" he is

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I don't understand how they are allowed to make up attendance numbers.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
AJ gets fired for beating up Shane while Baron Corbin attempts to murder Dean Ambrose and gets a title shot.

Top Bottom