• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Blue taking the L
giphy.gif

Don't worry i know you'll bounce back

Bouncing back to the unemployment line

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
This is a pretty bad show. Probably the worst SDL in a long time.

Not even Stephanie or Vince would do this shit.

I'm not saying it's Shane who decided it but still jesus.

OH GOD HE'S GONNA BE LIKE 'I WANNA FIGHT AJ, REHIRE HIM'.

They didn't have an actual altercation until last week, not to mention Shane was the one that advocated for Styles to get his proper rematch, So Styles is mad (understandably) at losing his WM match, yells at the guy who was supporting him, and then decides the following week to run his head into a car window. Its not logical. We're also 3 weeks out from WM, it only seems like its been coming for ages because it was leaked before the Royal Rumble.
I assume that the terms of the match will be if Shane wins, AJ is off of Smackdown. So just like the match go leaked months ago, it was already leaked that Vince wants AJ on Raw so we already know who's winning.

We are getting an Styles vs Shane match at WM33 with Shane going over and Styles another year older. Turrible, and I'm not typically a cynical smark about this shit.

Shane's the top boss. He could have overruled Daniel Bryan.

AJ made it clear tonight he couldn't take iut Bryan so he'll take out who he can.

Shane also forced the restart on the match against Harper.

It's there. It's also supposed to be slightly irrational because they're keeping AJ heel.

Also get mad at the finish when it happens. I'm not inclined to believe AJ is doing the job.

Lol this was a non title match? Fucking why?

But that? That was bad.

Man they hurt the build to their two big matches tonight.

Top Bottom