• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

I hate Ziggler.

I hate Ziggler.

I hate Ziggler.

I hate Ziggler.

I hate Ziggler.

I hate Ziggler.

Also jesus this happened like twenty minutes ago guy we DON'T NEED TO SEE IT FOR A THIRD TIME

lol Ziggler's character is mad he's been passed over for years. Happens to AJ for a month and actually does something about it instead of whining.

Sephzilla

It's nice having one of those where all the action is clear and well-lit. I enjoyed it immensely.
As a huge Godzilla fan I have to say Kong was better than Godzilla 2014. This movie expertly knew when to throttle up, and wasn't afraid to show Kong in all his glory.

I marked out hard during the movie

6y20q4755fly.jpg

As a huge Godzilla fan I have to say Kong was better than Godzilla 2014. This movie expertly knew when to throttle up, and wasn't afraid to show Kong in all his glory.

I marked out hard during the movie

Oh yeah, definitely, I loved the whole vietnam vibe it had and the 0% of cock-teasing like Godzilla.

AND THAT AFTER CREDITS GODDAMN

njean777

Funny how they say that is unacceptable when Austin, Rock, etc did it for years and never got fired. FFS WWE come on. Beating up the boss has always been fine and dandy.

korly

I just read that Dennis Stamp passed.
220px-DennisStamp.jpg

I hope he brought his gear with him wherever he ends up. You never know when you'll get booked!

Top Bottom