• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

No excuse.

YOU FUCKED UP
YOU FUCKED UP

XXKo0ln.gif

Goodnight Wrasslegaf

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Shane's the top boss. He could have overruled Daniel Bryan.
Shane is the lone McMahon thats not the heel owner authority figure, he's not going to overrule the crowd favorite, he's going to come to an agreement

AJ made it clear tonight he couldn't take iut Bryan so he'll take out who he can.
And its one week from their first actual argument, on which he focused on Shane not DB. And again, WM is in 3 weeks

Shane also forced the restart on the match against Harper.
This is a fair point, but lost on the fact that it was more to further the Bray Orton Harper feud.

It's there. It's also supposed to be slightly irrational because they're keeping AJ heel.

Also get mad at the finish when it happens. I'm not inclined to believe AJ is doing the job.
I'd be happily surprised if AJ won, but there's no storyline there if he does win, so far anyway. It will depend on what stips they issue, but my guess is AJ gets his title shot if he wins, leaves SD if he loses. Having the guy who assaulted the boss stick around works when its Austin/Vince, not so much when the underling is the heel and instigator.

I know WWE considers any match with a McMahon a big deal, but it just seems like a sloppy rush job and a waste of Styles talents. It would have been fine with a proper build but they sat and sat and sat on this shit, and now this is what we have.

We'll have to agree to disagree. Next time though, I'm jumping your ass in the parking lot.

I know WWE considers any match with a McMahon a big deal, but it just seems like a sloppy rush job and a waste of Styles talents. It would have been fine with a proper build but they sat and sat and sat on this shit, and now this is what we have.

We'll have to agree to disagree. Next time though, I'm jumping your ass in the parking lot.

Yes I know Shane isn't as a face going to overturn Daniel Bryan... but that's a face/heel behind the scenes writing shit. Within the story Shane had the power and didn't do it. He'd go after Bryan too if he could, but he can't so he's double focused on Shane.

I think the direct AJ vs Shane has only been the past few weeks but the build to AJ's frustration has been since before the Rumble.

Just figured out Cedric is out for 5 months. Doubt he would of gotten to do anything at Mania anyway, but that still sucks. Feels like it was so long ago when he was getting "Please sign Cedric" chants

Noam Dar is so good

Despite not being all that special in the ring, Daivari seems like a funny dude. Sucks to see him stuck with the spooky foreigner gimmick but at least he's allowed to talk like a human being

Just seems worse when they're explicitly toting Ali as going against stereotypes

Top Bottom