• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The hilarious part of the Shane beatdown was that nobody apparently actually watches SmackDown because they could have called him to tell him AJ was planning to jump him

RBH

I heard Tony Schiavone in the Royal Rumble 2008 intro. :O

CTx36wvVEAANwPf.jpg:small

Goodness gracious, thats the worst episode of SD in a long time.

AJ just looks goofy trying to be tough, and his haircut/beard are just awful compared to before. Dude needs to step it up.

I just dont give a damn about Shane, and even though Ive accepted the match, I dont understand how anyone is supposed to care for Shane.

And everything else is god awful.

Tag team division is pure trash and American Alpha suck big time. Let Chad Gable go and push Jason Jordan. It's going to happen anyway, and Chad Gable is not getting over with that hairstyle. He only got over because of Full Sail, and Full Sail sucks.

The Orton/Wyatt stuff is just embarrassingly bad. I cant stand the "Let me stand and watch this titantron" promo crap and Ive always hated Bray's boring ass monologues. They are junk.

Ziggler is Alex Riley levels of clinging onto a career. His heel turn did nothing but just make him a loser that nobody cares for as opposed to a plain old loser.

Smackdown really let it all go for Mania.

Top Bottom