• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

DMczaf

armdrag.gif

Aries/Neville is like the only WM match I'm pretty sure will be good.

You'll be surprised what the great story behind Owens and Jericho will invest a lot of people in it despite Chris' 'poor workrate'. Me included, that's THE match for me.

Dude I was kidding, don't do that to yourself!!! :(

I'm curious to see how bad it was, I never did actually see that shit.

They'll get 3 minutes.

Lol, no they won't.

I was super worried that they see a Republican HOFer in office and go back to 2002 rah rah America rules hyper conservative talk like they did post 9/11. Which I reflect on was just one reason I stopped watching wrestling that year and pretty much didn't come back until a Democrat was elected.

Maybe there's something to the rumours that HHH isn't a total republican...

Only thing that I can think of that is different from back then.

I know he went to the inauguration and did that photo but that shit's so tied up in his inlaws.

Who knows probably not but I really can't figure out what else it could be.

Because WWE is like one of the only conservative leading art things that haven't gone all in..

It's amazing how the leaks got pretty much every right, and that was months ago.

Bar changes due to injury or wrestlemania 30s uniqe situation this has been the case for the last decade of Mania.

You get a idea by summerslam and by survivor series you'll know most of the card.

gun_haver

The fanbase that reads dirt sheets are probably like 5-10% of the Mania viewers.

yeah but it's been rumoured that vince changes plans if things get out ahead of time.

what a paradox - there is a rumour that if any plans are rumoured, the plans will change. however, the plans get out and then don't change - leading you to believe that WWE rumours are credible, and yet the rumour that plans will change if they get out...is not credible. rumours are at once credible and incredible. a big work...

Tagyhag

what a paradox - there is a rumour that if any plans are rumoured, the plans will change. however, the plans get out and then don't change - leading you to believe that WWE rumours are credible, and yet the rumour that plans will change if they get out...is not credible. rumours are both at once credible and incredible. a big work...

tumblr_lj08zejDVx1qaj5jro1_500.gif

We've been getting worked all this time.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
😹😹😹

The Hardys match was great. The chamber match was alright too. But like holy shit everything that happened in between... I can't even process it.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
you know. Roman Reigns has the long black hair and he's the Big Dog, do you think Undertaker will give him his hat and coat when reigns beats him at Wrestlemania?

Roman adopts his music too and just becomes the new Undertaker... I love it.

ElRenoRaven

Jervis Cottonbelly is a delight.

He is. I absolutely love him to death. He's a great fit for WrestleCircus. I look forward to seeing him and Leva Bates on every show. That's probably why I like this fed so much. They have some great wrestling and some just goofy fun too.

That was some of the fakest looking fake blood I've ever seen... Also not a fan of sugar glass car windows, it's one of those things where just about everyone should know how strong actual tempered glass is. Still not anywhere near as bad as wasting a WrestleMania match for what's probably one of the few good years AJ has left on Shane. Ugh. Shitty Smackdown all around and what's with showing that Ambrose/Corbin recap just before the main event? All it did was make the crowd want Dean to come out.

I just have no idea how AJ will be interpreted as a heel by a Mania crowd. Everything he said is right and oh no, he beat up a WWE authority figure, something the last 2 decades has shown us is something only heels do.

Recall

I just have no idea how AJ will be interpreted as a heel by a Mania crowd. Everything he said is right and oh no, he beat up a WWE authority figure, something the last 2 decades has shown us is something only heels do.

Heels and faces don't exist anymore.

We boo those we don't like, and cheer those we do. For better or worse it isn't 1987 anymore.

klonere

Banned
Heels and faces don't exist anymore.

We boo those we don't like, and cheer those we do. For better or worse it isn't 1987 anymore.

Who would have thought that the company with the most business exposing in ring style would be the last to have a pure old school heel face divide.

God bless Dragon Gate.

Top Bottom