• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Daniel, get out of there, now.

Did Daniel just implied that Ellsworth should show up at Wrestlemania with sex dolls? Also, holy shit, that dude is gonna get to be in WM.

The Big Hog and his giant inflatable friends

The Total Divas spin on the story for this feud fucking suuuuuucks. Why can't they just hate each other

None of that was shooting.

This theme though.
tumblr_inline_n8sr5h9nil1rufygp.gif

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Someone recommend something on the network to watch I'm not wrestled out yet.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Someone in demographics has clearly gotten the word to the higher ups that they should allow people to make fun of Trump under the WWE banner because its been happening steadily since late December.

Someone in demographics has clearly gotten the word to the higher ups that they should allow people to make fun of Trump under the WWE banner because its been happening steadily since late December.

I think WWE has firmly shifted into the arts community...

Which is funny cause most of the wrestlers probably haven't

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I think WWE has firmly shifted into the arts community...

Which is funny cause most of the wrestlers probably haven't

I was super worried that they see a Republican HOFer in office and go back to 2002 rah rah America rules hyper conservative talk like they did post 9/11. Which I reflect on was just one reason I stopped watching wrestling that year and pretty much didn't come back until a Democrat was elected.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Aries/Neville is like the only WM match I'm pretty sure will be good.

Top Bottom