• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

How long is Naomi gonna be out for? If she's back soon okay but if she isn't, between Nikki going and her injury, SD probably need Asuka since Becky would be the only face against four heels.

Browny

Banned
How long is Naomi gonna be out for? If she's back soon okay but if she isn't, between Nikki going and her injury, SD probably need Asuka since Becky would be the only face against four heels.

Don't underestimate the huge pop that Kelly Kelly will get when she returns to help out Becky.

seagulls.mpeg

https://youtu.be/iwA9VgfEHYk

How interesting there was no plan for that, it was Omega, Ibushi and AJ making the decision to put that spot in that match.

Yeah it was pretty cool to hear how that went behind the scenes, so to speak.

I reaaaaalllly, badly, want to see what happens between Omega and Ibushi this year. Omega also said a large part of the reason why he didn't leave is because he wants to work with his friend so, there should be some goodness afoot!

klonere

Banned
NJPW show looked fun this morning, I'm falling behind again though still need to watch the end of the last Honor Rising card.

In kideo game news

watygkdw.gif

tumblr_om3ug8aQCM1rdewwro1_540.gif

oh dear

Forkball

Need to be a little snugger with those workin' punches.

James Ellsworth went from being a one off jobber to challenging John Cena. Love him or hate him, you've got to admire that career mobility.

Also I don't think any of us expected the Wyatt/Orton storyline to culminate with him posing in front of burning rubble in the woods.

Browny

Banned
Please play Nickelback at the beginning - just so people know what they're letting themselves in for.

Best of luck!

Sephzilla

Watched the Bray/Orton segment from last night. I actually loved it, it was the right amount cheese and both Orton and Bray sold the segment pretty well. The only question I have is who is the heel in this feud? Also #LukeHarperWasRight

Watched the Bray/Orton segment from last night. I actually loved it, it was the right amount cheese and both Orton and Bray sold the segment pretty well. The only question I have is who is the heel in this feud? Also #LukeHarperWasRight

We'll see but based off Wyatt crying and Bryan saying in Talking Smack that that isn't something he'd ever do, I think it's going to be Bray. We'll see

Ellsworth is doing just fine in his role, it's not like he's taking up enormous amounts of airtime.

Mass Effect Andromeda is a work?!
It's a space opera brother, of course it's a work.

Booking a GWF show between the release of Horizon and Zelda is a terrible idea for the ratings

Seph going for that insane Vinny Mac mindset from the get go!
"dammit, I'm bigger than that hack nostalgia goggles series and flash in the pan footnote newcomer!"

*citation needed*

Top Bottom