• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

What in the blue hell is this Southpaw thing im watching? no seriously what?

In other news when stuff like "this" happens I think about how fucking crazy it would've been if smartphones were around back in the 80/90s. I'll be hear to go down with the ship as there's no way the thread survives this fuckery, because you know, it's March Gaf, and you know what that means......

Bubba T

The WWE participates in 50/50 booking because they don't want their wrestlers to become too big of a star and gain leverage against them, but they bring in old people to main event their shows because they don't have enough star power from their current talent.

Loving this logic.

The Southpaw thing was a lot of fun. I really hope they let the talent do these little productions more often. You can tell everyone involved was having fun and it didnt come off as forced like most WWE stuffs.

We will definitely see Southpaw based chants though. For sure.

The WWE participates in 50/50 booking because they don't want their wrestlers to become too big of a star and gain leverage against them, but they bring in old people to main event their shows because they don't have enough star power from their current talent.

Loving this logic.

and this kind of booking can only last so long. What the fuck is Vince gonna do when he runs out of relevant part timers? Call up Punk and offer to give him half his soul? Offer Brok half the company to stay?

and this kind of booking can only last so long. What the fuck is Vince gonna do when he runs out of relevant part timers? Call up Punk and offer to give him half his soul? Offer Brok half the company to stay?

I mean, if I'm being cynical, he can probably ride Cena + Indy guys for another decade. By then, he'll probably be dead, so why the hell should he car

Bubba T

After Sting came through, I can't think of any major star in the last 20 years not to have a stint in WWE, so it really can't last that much longer.

Heroman

Banned

Loving this logic.
Naw, it that they can't make stars anymore.

mreddie

Yeah, fuck this. Burn it down now.

0QayI0v.gif

Soooo...the locker room in WWE is now completely clean, and everyone just plays videogames and has wholesome fun, huh?

Anyway, I forgot that Big Show looked exactly the same in 1999 as he does now, just with a bad wig and earrings.
312df724c28a07ed47c662ec0e2a80de.jpg

5adae73af5.png

true sucks for all of them i guess having that type of stuff released, pretty blown away at it all though lol just dont know what WWE will do about it.

rollins seem fine when those pics came out.

Top Bottom