• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Soooo...the locker room in WWE is now completely clean, and everyone just plays videogames and has wholesome fun, huh?

Anyway, I forgot that Big Show looked exactly the same in 1999 as he does now, just with a bad wig and earrings.
312df724c28a07ed47c662ec0e2a80de.jpg

5adae73af5.png
He had liposuction when he came to "the fed" in '99 though.

At least now he's actually working out

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
true sucks for all of them i guess having that type of stuff released, pretty blown away at it all though lol just dont know what WWE will do about it.

rollins seem fine when those pics came out.

this is a bit further than rollins though
What is this segment?

Kidman came out and showed a video of Torrie's 16th birthday where she was fat and then had photos rain down from the rafters with photos of her being fat

Auraela

Banned
if the timeline links up right these videos were when xavier was living with maddox and breeze, and xavier was married then too so yea. places it around 2013 hes been married since 2011

Anth0ny

Instead of drinking after every show and snorting lines of coke in ric flairs villa

They fuck and record it. Seems chill to me.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Put us on the list.

Bad mistake

what happen to him?

Oh nothing I just meant because of the commotion in the thread, I just assumed it was Bronson's fault.

Because it always is. Everywhere.

heD8mQH.gif

Pikma

Banned
If Woods does this kind of shit and just laughs it off on twitter just imagine how far Big E gets, considering he's a fucking non-pg machine on a pg tv show all the time 😂😂😂

Beefy

That's get back to chatting about wrestling and other random shit. Not about personal videos of people that have been stolen and probably used as blackmail as well.

Zach

Cena/Orton at No Way Out '08 is supposed to be the next Austin/Rock, but these dudes aren't doing a good job at it. And the fans are getting big into the "we hate Cena no matter what!" stuff and it's already kinda tired and forced.

Zach

And Orton's doing all of this stomping and methodical axe handle smashing which sounds good on paper but his execution is booorrriiinnng.

Oh my god, now with a forever headlock.

I don't know, man. I don't know.

Top Bottom