• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Zee-Row

Banned
Dude that shit is no joke, it can ruin people's lifes/careers

I don't understand how people don't keep this shit in the bedroom though. I've always refused to send any girl nudes of me and I don't even ask for nudes of her just because shit can get hacked into so easily.

I don't understand how people don't keep this shit in the bedroom though. I've always refused to send any girl nudes of me and I don't even ask for nudes of her just because shit can get hacked into so easily.
Blame lies partially on Apple for not fixing this shit the last time this happened. The victims saved this footage mostly on iCloud, after all.

Pikma

Banned
ed: ^ Yes

If we ain't banned before Mania, we'll be during it

Yall gonna put up a Mania OT, and it might get a full page in before someone goes "hey, did you guys hear what one of the hosts did" and at least 3 non-WrassleGAFfers ask, genuinely curious. It can't be stopped now
My purpose will be finally fulfilled!

Sorry for changing topics, but I was wondering that if Japanese wrestlers suffered from the vices that western wrestlers did? I am currently watching on YouTube the reunion of Dynamite Kid and Tiger Mask from 2016. Jesus is Dynamite deteriorating.

I don't think us regular folk have to worry about this though, there's no market for our leaks to go through the trouble.

It would just be better consensual sex & sexting didn't ruin careers.

Sorry for changing topics, but I was wondering that if Japanese wrestlers suffered from the vices that western wrestlers did? I am currently watching on YouTube the reunion of Dynamite Kid and Tiger Mask from 2016. Jesus is Dynamite deteriorating.

With the tours giving people the ability to rest up somewhat, it lessened the wear 'n' tear and the need to self medicate themselves. Plus, Japan is much more of an anti-drugs culture (unless your Steve Williams and you know Giant Baba), so it's far less of a culture there.

People still do 'roids (look at several 'young boys' before and after they do their excursions to Japan, but the issue was always steroids for long periods of time + the drugs that led to trouble. Obviously, Japan has other issues (ie. see Misawa dying in the ring).

Also, as a side note to the 'Triple H & Steph selling' convo, I think it's far more likely ComcastNBCUniversal buys them before Disney.

Pikma

Banned
I think staying on topic wouldn't be that hard had this not happened on the slowest wrestling related day of the week, or maybe it still would, who knows

Pikma

Banned
Just kidding, I'll always be proud of my boy, except when he brags about getting high, I'll smack him in the face the next time he does that

imBask

Banned
CHI ILD SU PPORT *clap clap clapclapclap*

gun_haver

oh....i just thought i'd check out what was going on today and it turns out there is filth everywhere.

and the rats are having a feast on it.

i hope xavier is gonna be all right...

Just kidding, I'll always be proud of my boy, except when he brags about getting high, I'll smack him in the face the next time he does that
Slap.gif

Top Bottom