• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Flo Rida and Florida Georgia Line have both released a new single recently. Which one gets to be the WM theme? Or do they go for both since Mania is in FL?

Also, friend klonere, why was Heyman hanging out with Desiigner?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Flo Rida and Florida Georgia Line have both released a new single recently. Which one gets to be the WM theme? Or do they go for both since Mania is in FL?

It's already the Flo Rida one. They already played a couple promos and it had Flo Rida music. Technically its a Pitbull song featuring FloRida.

klonere

Banned

Apparently Paul is best buds with young Desiigner, he's got his finger on the pulse of the modern youth.

https://twitter.com/HeymanHustle/status/749735309357768704
https://twitter.com/LifeOfDesiigner/status/749742581047824385

Taken from ~somewhere else~

This is Paul and Curtis Axel all over again

Adree

Oh my god what the fuck is this shit

I'm definitely not suscribing again until they get rid of this bullshit

Fuck NJPWWorld

Similar to services that cancel your account immediately if you stop renewal.

Patreon is like the reverse of that and doesn't charge you until the next month starts so you can pledge at the beginning of a month and not pay until the end.

Remember when Shaq came out to Panda at WM? Guess Paul was the connect.
fFPGxOm.gif

Pikma

Banned
Similar to services that cancel your account immediately if you stop renewal.

Patreon is like the reverse of that and doesn't charge you until the next month starts so you can pledge at the beginning of a month and not pay until the end.
NJPWWorld does that too, so it's double the anti consumer bullshit

Oh my god what the fuck is this shit

I'm definitely not suscribing again until they get rid of this bullshit

Fuck NJPWWorld

I ran into this previously, having signed up on the last day of the month, which had me get billed twice the next day.

Fuck NJPW.

So apparently a big rumour(probably the reason why he was fired) about Brother Love was finally put to rest today. The rumour was that he pulled a gun out on some of the members of the writing staff. Lol!

Hasney

So apparently a big rumour(probably the reason why he was fired) about Brother Love was finally put to rest today. The rumour was that he pulled a gun out on some of the members of the writing staff. Lol!

I mean, if I was writing Raw, I'd either pull the gun on them or me.

War Machine confirmed for ICW Barramania III on Easter Sunday, 16th of April. Looking forward to this one. I would guess their opponents are either Polo Promotions or the Marauders.

Btw, I know Kenny Omege & Young Bucks are booked for Discovery Wrestling on the 12th of April and Fight Club PRO on Good Friday on the 14th. Is it known where they'll be on Easter Saturday & Sunday?

War Machine confirmed for ICW Barramania III on Easter Sunday, 16th of April. Looking forward to this one. I would guess their opponents are either Polo Promotions or the Marauders.

Btw, I know Kenny Omege & Young Bucks are booked for Discovery Wrestling on the 12th of April and Fight Club PRO on Good Friday on the 14th. Is it known where they'll be on Easter Saturday & Sunday?
They're at OTT on the 15th, and Rev Pro on the 13th.

Kaladin

Your wrestling Mania weekend

Your wrestling Mania weekend

everybody, look under your seats, you're all wrestling Mania weekend.

OTT Wrestling in Dublin have ScrapperMania III on the 15th, Kenny and the Bucks are booked on that show. It's sold out already, it's a fairly big venue as well.

ReiGun

Thinking back on last night, my main issue with the Cena/Miz stuff (and it's become a problem in all Cena's feuds lately) is the lack of back and forth. It leads to Cena's opponents all basically cutting the same promo, and Cena in turn either burying them or going over the same talking points (blah blah I love this blah blah work hard blah blah be a man).

Granted, Ambrose, Styles, and especially Miz are all good enough on the mic to get over the content being samey to make the segments work. But it would be nice to see Cena actually have to put in some work and for his opponents to get more heat by firing back. Especially when Cena says things that are just nonsense (saying he's in WWE because he loves it unlike Styles, even after AJ just finished talking about how he would wrestle in gyms and not care) or just wrong (Miz didn't steal the Figure 4; Flair told him he could use it).

somedevil

Seems like Impact has lost someone else:

Former Knockouts champion Jade reportedly leaving TNA as new management focuses on younger talent

She is 27. So by younger they mean they are willing to take much less.

Was Punk the only person allowed to actually get the upper hand on post 2010 Cena in promos? Most of the time now it's usually 'heel cuts a promo on Cena, Cena cuts a promo right back and they can't say anything in return'.

C52siOaWMAAZBGd.jpg:small

Should be good. Though with Nixon off to the PC in a month or so, foregone conclusion. Was hoping I'd have 1 more chance to see her in London.

Top Bottom