• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Right? This has obviously been where the story was heading since it started months ago, I mean maybe it should've happened a couple weeks later seeing as there's four more Smackdowns before WrestleMania after this one but it's not exactly out of no where or anything.

I think there's a plan to make Wyatt the face of this feud. If that's the case having four weeks to flesh out that turn is good

Caderfix

DMczaf should win. He's too old already, we don't know how many more matches he's got in him.
OwensIsNow will come out at number 30 and eliminate him.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Miz and Maryse are going to win when Edge and Lita hit Cena and Nikki with chairs before performing a live sex act.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Miz and Maryse are going to win when Edge and Lita hit Cena and Nikki with chairs before performing a live sex act.

I'd imagine Beth Phoenix would have a problem with that.

somedevil

Smackdown Viewership:

Tuesday's WWE Smackdown Live averaged 2.556 million viewers for USA Network, according to Showbuzzdaily.com. The number was down from the 2.792 million count from last Tuesday's edition.

That should be pretty good when the 2nd hour went against the presidential address.

edit: So far in 17 hours 1.4 million people have watched Orton burning down Wyatt's house on the WWE youtube account.

Tall4Life

Apparently Swagger was granted his release <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:65% 85%;background-size:4100%" title="pensive"></span></span><span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:65% 85%;background-size:4100%" title="pensive"></span></span><span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:65% 85%;background-size:4100%" title="pensive"></span></span>

Don't know how reliable chael is though

wait for big dick dave

Apparently Swagger was granted his release &#128532;&#128532;&#128532;

Don't know how reliable chael is though

omhCWPW.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I mean, unlike Punk, Swagger has a solid track record in real sports that have relevance to combat sports, so I could see him succeeding at MMA and it being a pretty big step up for him. He wasn't doing anything in WWE anyways.

Hasney

He's a dingus, but we got GREAT heel cole out of him.

cole_0.jpg

I mean, he was going to win the title at Wrestlemania from Del Rio, but noooo, Swaggie had to have his synthetic weed.

I mean, unlike Punk, Swagger has a solid track record in real sports that have relevance to combat sports, so I could see him succeeding at MMA and it being a pretty big step up for him. He wasn't doing anything in WWE anyways.

Flying too high for that.

Hasney

I had forgotten about this. Who else has gotten busted?

Besides RVD.

Was Orton for WEED?

RVD and Sabu was for driving while high and having a shitton of weed on them
Evan Bourne and Swaggie were on that synthetic stuff, which is dumb, because regular weed is just a fine and noone cares.

Think one of Orton's was for coke, but maybe one of them was weed.

Toki767

He'll be in TNA by the end of the year.

Browny

Banned
Swagger will clearly be in Bullet Club by the end of the year.

In all seriousness, he could do well in NJPW.

Angry Grimace

He'll be in TNA by the end of the year.

I mean, Swagger was an all-american in wrestling and he's like 6'6", 260. There's a lot more money in trying to pull a Brock than going to TNA.

Swagger will clearly be in Bullet Club by the end of the year.

In all seriousness, he could do well in NJPW.

Swagger had an amazing look and tremendous power, but my God was he a charisma vacuum.

It's a shame too, I would have loved to see a Kurt Angle vs. Jack Swagger match.

I do think NJPW is a good shot, but IIRC he's still on probation from his DUI and can't leave the country.

Sephzilla

Maybe I think too low of Swagger but he strikes me as the type who would think going to TNA is a better choice than going to NJPW or trying an MMA career. I mean, this is the guy who was stupid enough to risk getting caught with weed right when he was getting a WrestleMania push, so I question how bright he is.

Swagger had an amazing look and tremendous power, but my God was he a charisma vacuum.

It's a shame too, I would have loved to see a Kurt Angle vs. Jack Swagger match.

I do think NJPW is a good shot, but IIRC he's still on probation from his DUI and can't leave the country.
&#128532; that was my dream Swagger match. Or against Shamrock.

He was perfectly fine in ECW,

AxYow3r.gif

but the second he won the World Title, literally as he was having his hand raised, he switched to a knock off Suit Jericho gimmick. It was the dirt worst.

I guess We The People got pretty over too?

Sephzilla

Ugh. I have to go to the dentist soon.

He was perfectly fine in ECW,

AxYow3r.gif

but the second he won the World Title, literally as he was having his hand raised, he switched to a knock off Suit Jericho gimmick. It was the dirt worst.

I guess We The People got pretty over too?

Swagger was always a black hole of charisma but yeah, when he won the world title he got a personality shift that made absolutely no sense.

Angry Grimace

Not unless they extended his six month probation by five years. But Japan doesn't let people in who have drug convictions, which he does.

Top Bottom