• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Hogan with the pure mat skills.

New Japan Cup Finals cards released, dominated by tag matches and 1 singles lol, not counting the young lion match which doesn't matter

Some of the matches are almost the same as last night lol... Oh well we get the full LIJ together again now that EVIL is out of the tourney which should be fun, maybe Kenny Omega will get something to do tonight, and every chance to see Minoru Suzuki is a good one.

Been watching a lot of old, early 90s era WCW lately and his moveset is a lot more "hot tag-y" and sloppy than I remember.

I always felt he knew how to work the crowd out and in of the ring but the moveset itself was okay. He still has a great story and his success is deserved, for sure. Too bad to see it all end at hands of dude who likes sending dick pics to strange women.

PWG Game Over, Man! card

Lio Rush vs Rey Fenix
Keith Lee vs Jeff Cobb
Matt Riddle vs Adam Cole
Mark Haskins returns vs Mike Elgin
War Machine debuts vs the Young Bucks
Chuck Taylor vs Marty Scurll in a street fight
Dick Togo vs ZSJ

Well I just realized a bit ago that I worked myself and became my own money mark by buying a Steam key off B/S/T for a game that I already had a key to from the updated Humble Jumbo Bundle. Didn't pay attention to the Humble Bundle e-mail about the update from like five days ago. >_< Also explains why I probably saw the key for sale to begin with.

Billing wrestler's heights as being way taller than they are is so ridiculous. Makes going to shows feel really jarring.
Yeah, it's dumb especially for shorter guys or basically everyone that's at around average height. Then again I saw Big Show in person a long time ago and wasn't particularly impressed by his height either. *shrug*
Honestly its a messy situation for what should or shouldn't be done.
The thing with Paige is even before all of this recent stuff, I kept thinking there's no way WWE would ever properly push her again.

Yeah, she's basically done with the company months ago barring she and Alberto breaking up and her getting her shit back together (and them breaking up doesn't seem to be happening) but IDK if that'll even matter now. I think they'd hope this whole mess would blow over and I can't see them doing anything to Xavier or her because of the hypocrisy and because it'd be flat out bullshit considering all the other stuff they've pretty much ignored on the other hand the NXT Women's Title probably should've been left out of it and that's probably the worst thing in any of it.

I saw that and thought it meant run-in interfearence but nope. =\

Apparently this Fire Pro has been redone from scratch and being rebuilt from the ground up with none of the original code due to the series creator passing away a few years ago and the old code/engine was something only he really had any grasp on. Also because building from scratch probably allows them to do something much cleaner and easier to fix bugs.

The PC must be a bad place to train and learn wrestling if you've never wrestled before. You can count the number of well rounded wrestlers to come from there on one hand.

TBH, the problem with the PC is that talent, despite all the trainers there and their experience isn't going to mean much when the talent is only working a handful of times a month. There's only so much that can be learned in the PC environment. They also supposedly have a promo room but practicing promos and character work means squat if it doesn't actually work in front of a live crowd that isn't made up of trainers and talent. They should be just randomly telling talent to cut promos on the spot to get them use to ad-libbing and sharpen wit (which I know goes against modern WWE promos) instead of just going into a little room to talk or those high school level scripted plays or whatever they have (or had) talent do.

Zach

Before I leave the thread forever, one other thing: imagine being told in 1997 or 1998 (this post is for old people, OwensIsNow) "hey, Kane and Chavo Guerrero, Jr. will be wrestling for the ECW Championship at Backlash in 10 years."

So weeeiiirrrd.

ElRenoRaven

Before I leave the thread forever, one other thing: imagine being told in 1997 or 1998 (this post is for old people, OwensIsNow) "hey, Kane and Chavo Guerrero, Jr. will be wrestling for the ECW Championship at Backlash in 10 years."

So weeeiiirrrd.

They never did sorry. ECW died and was never reborn. Now you had WWECW. Maybe you're talking about that "promotion".

So weeeiiirrrd.
We did it, fam.

Top Bottom