• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

I'm getting tired of your constant lies, Batsie.

He's actually 6'8 or something like that, according to what he said in a podcast, if I remember correctly.
giphy.gif

No he's not. It has nothing to do with the sex part of it.

Meltzer is saying that if WWE is drawing a line in the sand with Paige by punishing her, then they are sending a message that "it doesn't matter if it was a private video because everyone saw it".

They cannot in the same month or so span punish one person for that and then bring Hogan back under the opposite pretense. At least not so publicly as they would have to in this scenario.

Are they bringing back Hogan though?

Fox318

At Mania, with New Day hosting? Almost certainly

Now they have the perfect thing to hang in front of the new day in order to get them to dance and pal around with Hogan.

We did you a favor Xavier by not firing your ass when that sex tape leaked now go out and sell so Hogan can save you after a run in.

You don't have to specify Vince, it's the whole family

HHH even went on record a few months after the incident went public saying Hogan would "absolutely" be welcomed back eventually and "it wasn't a matter of if, but when"

You don't even have to specify WWE. That's just pop culture.

I mean, look at Mel Gibson. He's said/done some abhorrent shit, and even he was welcomed back.

Now they have the perfect thing to hang in front of the new day in order to get them to dance and pal around with Hogan.

We did you a favor Xavier by not firing your ass when that sex tape leaked now go out and sell so Hogan can save you after a run in.
Reading that in Vince's voice is funny.

I remember debating whether I should buy this or wait for WCW Nitro, thankfully I made the choice to just buy WCW vs the World because Nitro turned out to be a giant pile of shit. But yeah, that engine didn't hit its prime until the N64 games which I only barely played. The lack of proper finishers and match options in WCW vs the World annoyed the crap out of me almost as much as the game advertising wrestlers on its front and back covers that weren't actually in the game. Honestly now that I think about it, this game was the reason why I was so hesitant to play to flat out anti-AKI wrestling games for a long time.

Top Bottom