• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

rrc1594

Alright guys I'm try get back into going watch Raw today. From what I heard WM is like 2 weeks aways and be don't really know many of the matches.

Adree

Alright guys I'm try get back into going watch Raw today. From what I heard WM is like 2 weeks aways and be don't really know many of the matches.

Nah we know the entire card, like 12 matches. Very little is left uncertain. Maybe Nia added to the women's match?

Could get very ugly if the crowd starts up.

Adree

Really I heard SD doesn't have a Tag match yet or Women Championship?

Edit- Doesn't Fin, Joe, and Sami don't have a match?

SD tag titles might be on pre-show but those 12 matches don't even include that so far. SD women's title is everyone on the roster vs Bliss.

Sami and maybe Joe in the Jobber Battle Royale. Finn isn't even back on tv yet.

Really I heard SD doesn't have a Tag match yet or Women Championship?

Edit- Doesn't Fin, Joe, and Sami don't have a match?

Goldberg vs Lesnar
Orton vs Wyatt
Jericho vs Owens
Reigns vs Taker
Miz/Maryse vs Cena/Nikki
Ambrose vs Corbin
Sheamus/Ceasaro vs Gallows and Anderson vs Cass/Enzo
All Smackdown Women title match
Bayley vs Charlotte vs Sasha
AJ vs Shane
Austin Aries vs Neville
HHH vs Rollins
André Battle Royal.

And possibly American Alpha vs Usos

rrc1594

SD tag titles might be on pre-show but those 12 matches don't even include that so far. SD women's title is everyone on the roster vs Bliss.

Sami and maybe Joe in the Jobber Battle Royale. Finn isn't even back on tv yet.
What a fucking waste man

Goldberg vs Lesnar
Orton vs Wyatt
Jericho vs Owens
Reigns vs Taker
Miz/Maryse vs Cena/Nikki
Ambrose vs Corbin
AJ vs Shane
Austin Aries vs Neville
HHH vs Rollins
André Battle Royal.

I care for like 4 of those matches

jurgen

I think you'll be disappointed. The last two weeks before WM is basically just WWE and performers coasting into the event. Not much will go on other than recaps. Just look at the lineup for WM and then get ready for the Raw the day after WM.

Rimfya

Banned
Goldberg vs Lesnar
Orton vs Wyatt
Jericho vs Owens
Reigns vs Taker
Miz/Maryse vs Cena/Nikki
Ambrose vs Corbin
AJ vs Shane
Austin Aries vs Neville
HHH vs Rollins
André Battle Royal.

I know WM's not for the 'hardcore' fans. But the matches intended to 'draw' I don't care for, and the rest I have no interest in.

shaowebb

They wasted AJ's slot at Wrestlemania in a match vs Shane McMahon. They should've just ran him vs Samoa Joe, Balor or Nakamura but apparently things just got fucked on that front this year. Hell they could've ran him vs Zayn and it would've been good too even if it wouldn't be a "big match" for him.

Auraela

Banned
Think they will keep new day to back stage segments tonight ? Or maybe they will drop a subtle line bout it in hope nothing else is mentioned ?

Adree

Think they will keep new day to back stage segments tonight ? Or maybe they will drop a subtle line bout it in hope nothing else is mentioned ?

Well if they wanted to keep them off for a week I think it'd be fine. It's not like they had anything interesting to do last week or the week before.

If they're on they'll almost certainly make a small 'joke' reference about it.

Xavier: Big E what did you get up to this weekend?!

Big E: Oh I saw a movie, it was pretty interesting...

*Kofi makes a O_O face towards the camera*

Xavier: OK SO ANYWAY ICE BLOCKS

klonere

Banned
I picked up Total Warhammer and Mafia 3 on sale this weekend instead of waiting for Mass Effect.

What a tragedy that game has turned out to be.

klonere

Banned
Juice vs Naito will probably be pretty lit. Seriously, his matches with top tier performers (like Shiozaki and KOR last year) are better than "wow I can't believe CJ Parker can wrestle" tier.

#GiveJuiceAChance

Rimfya

Banned
They wasted AJ's slot at Wrestlemania in a match vs Shane McMahon. They should've just ran him vs Samoa Joe, Balor or Nakamura but apparently things just got fucked on that front this year. Hell they could've ran him vs Zayn and it would've been good too even if it wouldn't be a "big match" for him.
Correct. If there was an AJ/Nak or Revival/anyone match in there there'd be something to hang your hat on. But there's just mainstream foolery and boring garbage.

I'll still watch all 9 hours of it.

I7a1HCU.jpg

I hope they do it during a baseball game.

Fuck yes. I can already see Ibushi pitching baseballs at Ihashi's belly, lol.

I love Shibata and Ishii matches but I can only handle so much.

It also looked like Shibata right ear was all jacked up. Never noticed the cauliflower until this match.

Is the majority or casuals really looking forward to Shane vs AJ? I'd go by Twitter but I just assume 75% of people complimentary on such nonsense are sycophants.

You would never see the WWE bring so much attention to a story like this if it happened today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5dnzNTikXU

I don't think it really occurred to be back then but damn was Confidential trashy. All I remember is that it was one of those things Triple H didn't like because it "exposed the business" which is probably why it eventually got cancelled and IIRC after it eventually turned into a fluff show.

Top Bottom