• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

somedevil

Pwinsider with some more impact news on whats going down at the tapings:

According to PWinsider, the following will be at this week’s TNA tapings…

* Konnan: TNA and Konnan’s CRASH in Mexico are trying to work together.

* Karen Jarrett: She’s expected to be a big part of this week’s TV tapings in an on camera role.

* Bruce Prichard: as previously reported in both an on-air and backstage role.

* Kevin Matthews and Fallah Bah: They are regulars with WrestlePro in New Jersey.

* TNA is reportedly interested in former ROH star Donovan Dijak.

Karen is basically replacing Dixie.

I wonder what Konnan is thinking about people leaving TNA.

PIgcW5K.gif

Zach

Yeah, years and years of vomiting a few times daily (because anxiety) causes a lot of acid damage apparently. But whatever, its getting fixed now. I just wish I didnt leave it so long.
Jesus, man. You on some medz or something for that anxiety now? I hope you're doing well.

klonere

Banned
My god that Smackdown closing segment.

My god.

My god.

It shouldn't have worked but it did. They fucking got me boys. They got me hooked. Can't wait to see what Bray does next week.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
so AJ v Harper for a shot at the title at mania, AJ wins, Shane comes in to restart the match which would trigger the baffling Shane v AJ rumoured mania match because AJ would now lose the restart like an idiot as usual and be angry at Shane but... AJ still won again?

My god.

My god.

It shouldn't have worked but it did. They fucking got me boys. They got me hooked. Can't wait to see what Bray does next week.
If Bray vs Orton at Wrestlemania can turn out to be a good match (with somehow an added bonus of Bray winning), this storyline would be one of the best WWE have done in years.

Syder

My god.

My god.

Bray's reaction sold that segment for me. Orton's acting was wooden as usual but the premise of this feud is so good that it didn't matter.

If Bray vs Orton at Wrestlemania can turn out to be a good match (with somehow an added bonus of Bray winning), this storyline would be one of the best WWE have done in years.

If they pull something like the actual Sister Abigail comes out to distract Orton to let Bray win, I don't think I'd even be mad.

cordy

Banned
0QayI0v.gif

And looking forward to that Styles/Shane match. Take that boy Styles outta that title picture asap. Gonna be a dope match.

klonere

Banned

Agreed.

As much as I have gotten back into Bray, I'm wondering if this is a pivot for him to move away from more of the "out there" elements of his character. His occult haven is burned to the ground, his totem that is Sister Abagail is gone.

Maybe next week he comes out and speaks clearly and directly???

Bray's reaction sold that segment for me. Orton's acting was wooden as usual but the premise of this feud is so good that it didn't matter.

Yeah Bray sold the shit out of it. Orton kinda saved it with the pose.

If they pull something like the actual Sister Abigail comes out to distract Orton to let Bray win, I don't think I'd even be mad.

Soooo Cena vs Bray V2 except Bray wins?

Oh shit RealHero Archive had HUSTLE now.

Oh my god let the gifs flow.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
0QayI0v.gif

And looking forward to that Styles/Shane match. Take that boy Styles outta that title picture asap. Gonna be a dope match.

I like to imagine if Sting wasn't so bad at being THe Crow and they did the Lex/Sting feud earlier this is what would have happened. But Lex would be flexing instead in front of Sting's burning childhood home or something.

Zach

Is WWE doing a mini-New Blood storyline with The New Breed in their version of ECW?? :O

Oh, it's that Marcus Cor Von guy I've seen some of you talk about.

Sephzilla

GWF! WE ARE LIVE!

A7EtD92.png

GWF 1: GWF's Not Dead
Date: Wednesday, March 1, 2017
Time: Pre-Show: 7:30PM Eastern/6:30PM Central - Main Show: 8:00PM Eastern/7:00PM Central (1:00 AM GMT)
Where: Live from the Z-Pak Zone on www.twitch.tv/sephzilla

KECNouQ.png

Match Card:
Pre-Show: Kornflayx vs Syder
Zach vs Sephzilla vs A MYSTERY OPPONENT - Extreme Rules Match
rrc1594 vs Biggest-Geek-Ever
korly vs UrbanDandy
The New Japan Express (klonere & Heroman) vs Bronx-Man & Ithil
Skyward Sheep vs BewareTheBatsie
RBH vs Tall4Life - Extreme Rules Match
MAIN EVENT - 30 Man Royal Rumble for the GWF Championship

The GWF Championship Royal Rumble will consist of the following entrants