• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Jesus, man. You on some medz or something for that anxiety now? I hope you're doing well.

Thanks. Nah no meds, but I have more or less recovered. Periods of anxiety or depression here and there but nothing like it was.

Now I work in mental health, to try and help people not have to go through and end up in situations like this :)

Thanks. Nah no meds, but I have more or less recovered. Periods of anxiety or depression here and there but nothing like it was.

Now I work in mental health, to try and help people not have to go through and end up in situations like this :)

neQgK.gif

Push this man

Syder

GWF spoilers:

Kornflayx colluded with the ref (you all saw it) and gave me his all but it wasn't enough. The GWF Universe were on their feet for the Pre-Show.

tumblr_nzag1tkoxK1uoduyuo1_500.gif

#SyderIsADraw

Beefy

Anxiety sucks man. I am of work due to it. Glad you are on the road to recovery.

jmdajr

All that sucks. Glad you have recovered.

Nekofrog

Banned
what is the current drug/ performance enhancement policy in gwf? Do we have to worry about the legitimacy of this great fake video sport?

We all know who is on the juice in this thing, stop protecting him you son of a bitch

what is the current drug/ performance enhancement policy in gwf? Do we have to worry about the legitimacy of this great fake video sport?

We all know who is on the juice in this thing, stop protecting him you son of a bitch
OwensIsNow will be fined a lot for sure

Top Bottom